Expressive Abstracts Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Be bold with your painting techniques and discover how to maximize the elements of art and design!
Artist Annie O’Brien Gonzales brings her expressive and playful acrylic tips in this painting workshop so you can start to acquaint yourself with abstract art. The rules of abstract art are sometimes blurry and undefined, which can lead to confusion within the artist. But Annie simplifies the process of getting started with your piece, and teaches you when to end the artwork. You won’t overcrowd your painting with colors; instead, you will explore painting techniques to create an eye-catching composition.
This Video Features
- 3 complete painting projects
- Direction on the process of creating an abstract art piece
- Underpainting style techniques
- 81 minutes of premier workshop instruction
By developing your painting with mixed-media marks, collage, layers of acrylic paint, you will find new and unique ways to approach abstract art. From crayons to heavy and fluid paints, powdered pigments to colored pencils, your piece will come alive through your carefully crafted color-scheme. You don’t need to feel lost to design an abstract art piece, and Annie guides you with her advice and secrets so you can be daring and find inspiration in the abstract!
Watch a preview of Mixed Media Painting Workshop: Expressive Abstracts with Annie O’Brien Gonzales now:
3 12” x 12” canvases or wood panels
Acrylic Glazing Medium (Satin)
Acrylic matte medium
Mix of heavy body and fluid acrylic paints—Annie uses Golden including Titanium White, Titan Buff, Black
NeoColor II water soluble crayons
Stabilo Woody pencils
Palette paper or parchment paper
Paper towels or rags
Spray bottle of water
Synthetic or bristle “Bright” brushes—1/2”, 1”, 2”
About the Artist:
Annie O’Brien Gonzales currently resides in Santa Fe, New Mexico where she works as a teacher, writer, and professional painter. She finds inspiration within nature, as well as personal symbols and patterns. Her work is shown in galleries across the United States and recently was included in a museum permanent collection. She conducts workshops across the country as well as at Ghost Ranch and at the Georgia O’Keeffe Museum.
|Product Type||Video Download|
|Author/Designer||Annie O'Brien Gonzales|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.