Mixed-Media Storytelling eBook Collection
Price as configured: $49.99 Regular Price: $79.97
Let your words be delivered not by writing, speaking, or singing, rather learn to communicate with paints, fibers, clays, papers, and objects. With the digital Mixed-Media Storytelling Collection, you will acquire a new and physically expressive way to tell a story. Allow the stories of your life to be manifested into works of art composed of any materials that you see fit. Mixed-media allows for a freedom of selection that wonderfully suits storytelling artists. Get inspired to tell your own stories through mixed media with the help of Roxanne Evans Stout, Kimberly Santiago, and Tonia Jenny. They will guide you through the techniques, materials, and stories used by artists in an effort to inspire similar, yet entirely unique, expressions from you.
Learn more about the resources included in this collection:
Storytelling with Collage
Roxanne will guide you into the art of creating collages as she showcases a collection of the work of some of today's best collage artists. Gain a further understanding of each work by reading the equally beautiful stories that inspired these pieces. You will be inspired and encouraged to tell your own life stories through collage. Roxanne will provide unique ideas and suggestions of techniques and materials for you to utilize.
Mixed Media Handbook
To be a successful artist you must fully understand your art materials before using them in your art! This easy-to-use handbook is a must-have for all age groups and skill levels to understanding art materials and supplies of the craft. Divided into seven major areas, you will learn about basic materials and techniques, supports, materials, adhesives, tools, surface-enriching media and finishes. With the Mixed-Media Handbook as your guide, you will become a more confident artist. Be encouraged to experiment more in your art and to free up your focus on the fun part--creating.
Incite 3 - The Art of Storytelling
The artwork in this book will appeal to your emotions and steal your attention. As you browse through the art and read the stories behind the work, Incite 3 will inspire you to tell more of your own stories through your art. You will also receive tips from the editor on how to create storytelling artwork that will tug at the heartstrings of your viewers. Instantly download this collection for mixed-media storytelling inspiration!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.