Mixed-Media Paint Box eBook
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll Love This Mixed Media eBook If:
- You want to find new ways of incorporating painting into your mixed media projects
- You love making art &: want to find new mixed media project ideas
- You want to make creating part of your daily &: weekly life
Now you can play with paint all year round! With 52 mixed media project ideas and step by step instruction from some of the top mixed media artists working today, Mixed Media Paint Box is a must-have source for mixed media artists of every skill level. Each project has been carefully selected from one of our North Light titles, giving you a best-of look into the creative ideas of 45 artists. 52 projects and mixed media techniques cover a wide range of options including jewelry making, journaling, collage, assemblage, painting on silk, texturizing a painting, encaustic painting and so much more.
This convenient eBook format makes learning easy &: instant. Search the book by keyword, bookmark favorite projects and print out only the pages you need! This PDF format is compatible on virtually every computer. Don’t miss out on the great advice &: helpful suggestions from our editors and our selected artists and authors. Mixed Media Paint Box is here for you to play, learn, explore and grow as a mixed media artist.
In Mixed-Media Paint Box You’ll Learn:
- Tips and techniques for making jewelry, art journaling, collaging &: more
- How to make creating part of your life through 52 mixed media art projects
- Techniques &: tips from top mixed media artists such as Claudine Hellmuth, Bernie Berlin and Margot Potter
A Word From the Editor:
" On the following pages you’ll find 52 projects&mdash:a new one for each week for an entire year. Of course, you’re free to play with the projects and techniques in any order you choose, but if you’re like me, you may not want to have to think that hard. There will be techniques and products here that you’ve probably never tried before (from jewelry to book arts to assemblage), and that’s going to tone up your creative muscle even more. Plus, if you find yourself extra ’into’ any particular week’s project, the good news is that each project was pulled from its own book, so there’s plenty more inspiration to be explored." — Tonia Davenport
Check Out This Excerpt From Mixed Media Paint Book:Making Art Stamps
To make art stamps, transfer the design images from page 17 onto the surface of the artist carving blocks. Trace and transfer the designs using any method you prefer. Cut away any excess carving material around the design. Using basic carving tools, carve away the negative-space around each design image so that the image is raised. Do a test print onto scrap material before stamping onto your project and make any adjustments you desire.
|File/Trim Size||56 MB|
|Author/Designer||North Light Books|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.