Mixed-Media Paint Box
You’ll Love This Mixed Media Book If:
- You want to practice new mixed media techniques
- You love to find new & creative ways of working with paint & other media
- You want new mixed media ideas from top working mixed media artists & authors
With Mixed-Media Paint Box every week will be an new adventure. With this great selection of 52 mixed-media projects hand-picked by our team of editors you’ll be on your way to flexing your creative muscle. These projects, all selected from one of North Light’s top titles, incorporate painting into a variety of mixed media projects such as painting on silk and other surfaces as well as jewelry making, collaging and art journaling. 45 mixed media artists are featured within these pages, each with their out tips and suggestions for achieving mixed media success.Improve your own artistic skills with each of these mixed media techniques. The step-by-step instructions are clear and easy to follow. This mixed media book is great for artists of all skill levels. Whether you’re new to painting or are just looking to push your own boundaries, you’ll find a project to love in Mixed-Media Paint Box
In Mixed-Media Paint Box You’ll Learn:
- How to make jewelry, art journaling, collaging & more using painting & mixed media tips
- How to stay creative with 52 new projects & techniques (one for every week of the year)
- Techniques & tips straight from Claudine Hellmuth, Bernie Berlin, Margot Potter and other great mixed meida artists
A Word From the Editor:
" On the following pages you'll find 52 projects&mdash:a new one for each week for an entire year. Of course, you're free to play with the projects and techniques in any order you choose, but if you’re like me, you may not want to have to think that hard. There will be techniques and products here that you’ve probably never tried before (from jewelry to book arts to assemblage), and that’s going to tone up your creative muscle even more." — Tonia Davenport
Check Out This Excerpt From Mixed Media Paint Book:Tip
Look to lesser-used colors in the fabric pattern when deciding which paints to use for the background. You can add white or black paint to the colors you choose to create more contrast. For example, a fabric with some fuchsia in it might lead you to match a fuchsia paint color, but a better way would be to add white to make it pink, keeping it in the color family without overwhelming your piece.
Depending on the design, you can use as few as three paint colors or as many as you’d like to pair with the fabrics in the artwork
|File/Trim Size||10.875 x 8.25|
|Author/Designer||North Light Books|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.