Mixed-Media Education Multi-Pack: Our Favorite Fall Instructors
Price as configured: $49.99 Regular Price: $99.91
Fall into mixed-media bliss with the Mixed-Media Education Multi-Pack!
Inside this collection, we're celebrating a few of our Favorite Fall Instructors. Discover mixed-media art instruction from Gina Rossi Armfield, Diana Trout, Seth Apter and Joanne Sharpe in the included Cloth Paper Scissors September/October 2015 digital magazine.
This collection also includes a digital resource from each featured artist: The Art of Whimsical Lettering eBook by Joanne Sharpe, the Playful Paper Backgrounds video download from Diana Trout, The Mixed-Media Artist eBook by Seth Apter, and the new No Excuses Watercolor eBook by Gina Rossi Armfield.
Learn more about each resource included in this digital collection:
Cloth Paper Scissors September/October 2015
With the deeper colors of fall emerging, the spooky fun of Halloween also begins. That's why this edition of Cloth Paper Scissors' theme is "Into the Dark." Within the pages of this issue you will find various projects from mixed-media artists that are perfect for the fall season. Plus, discover the following articles and tutorials from our featured artists:
- Into the Dark: Learn how Gina Rossi Armfield takes photographs of her watercolor works and gives them a second life through mixed-media layering and collage
- Autumn Bloomers: Get step-by-step instructions for making paper cloth blossoms and blooms from Diana Trout
- The Creative Pulse: Professional tips from Seth Apter on constructive ways to deal with rejection as an artist
- Jumpstart: Joanne Sharpe shows you how to get started in creative lettering by encouraging the evolution of letters
The Art of Whimsical Lettering
The Art of Whimsical Lettering is an artful instruction book perfect for those looking to learn how to create their own hand-lettering styles. Not only does author Joanne Sharpe show you how to create exuberant and personalized letters, but she also explores how these fonts can be incorporated into a variety of art projects, including art journal pages.
Playful Paper Backgrounds
Artist and author Diana Trout shares a wealth of artful techniques for creating delightfully designed papers using inks, paste, and paints. First, painted papers are thoroughly explored using watercolors and other water-based media; special effects include resists, masks, and experimental mark-making. Next comes an intriguing examination of techniques for use with inks. The fun continues with a lesson on creating your own stamps for personalized mark-making. Finally, learn to create colorfully patterned papers using paste, acrylic paints, and texture tools.
The Mixed-Media Artist eBook
The Mixed-Media Artist by Seth Apter delves into the hearts and souls of over 40 inspiring artists. Branching from an ongoing, online artist survey hosted since 2008, as well as artist interviews, responses to personal questions and prompts are showcased in order to illustrate the creative perspectives of different mixed-media artists. Artists respond with a variety of mixed-media techniques, tips, tool recommendations, projects, and more.
No Excuses Watercolor eBook
Most people love the look of watercolor but are afraid to give it a try because sometimes it has a mind of its own. Author Gina Rossi Armfield understands the challenges of watercolor and will teach you to work with its many characteristics and love the results. With Gina's nontraditional watercolor approach, you will explore tips and techniques through 13 exercises that will help you better understand the medium but also develop and refine your artistic style.
Download your Mixed-Media Education Multi-Pack today for a fall filled with inspiration!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.