Miss Grace Free Form Shawl
Interweave exclusive colorway! The Miss Grace Knitting Kit from SKEINO introduces a wonderful technique called tapestry knitting, which uses short rows to mimic tapestry weaving.
The exclusive colorway kit contains:
- 4 skeins of Sophia yarn, a 2-ply superwash, fingering-weight merino yarn
- a color-printed pattern
- a SKEINO canvas project bag
Finished size: 74" x 41" x 41"
In this kit, you will find a total of 4 skeins: 2 skeins in a base color, 1 skein in color one, and one skein in color two. Each of these skeins has 394 yards for a total of 1580 yards. As always with SKEINO's knitting kits, a color-printed pattern is included, as well as a canvas project bag. You will love knitting with this Sophia Yarn imported from Italy and hand-painted by SKEINO.
These 4 skeins in shades of purple are an exclusive color combination from SKEINO for Interweave. Get your kit before it sells out!
- Yarn is a huge disappointment
The shawl in the picture looks stunning so I ordered the Interweave kit. Once I started knitting, it's hard to tell the difference between colors. It's so disappointing. Unless this becomes a stand out once it's done, I doubt that I would use this color again. Wish I had done more research before ordering. The chart is very hard to figure out. I'm a sock knitter, so not a beginner. Could not have completed this without help from the KAL on ravelry.
Colors may vary. Pattern not recommended for beginners. (Posted on 5/15/2016)
- Great project - ugly yarn colors
- This is really a fun project. It is a very different type of pattern and I love that there is a tutorial. Wish I could say I am happy with the yarn colors, but I am not. The shawl in the tutorial is stunning. The other colorways that are available are stunning. My colorway doesn't seem to have enough contrast to really show off the pattern. This seemed to be the only colorway available when I ordered from Interweave. (Posted on 4/20/2016)
- Such a disappointment - my base color yarn was so close in color to the other two yarns that my stripes and forms were indistinguishable. I wish I'd gone to Skeinos website and picked one of their color combinations. I won't be making the Miss Grace shawl with this yarn, too much work for something that just looks a mess. (Posted on 4/20/2016)
- Great project
- I have not yet begun this project, but the yarn is stunning and the pattern looks really interesting. I am looking forward to knitting this shawl! (Posted on 4/18/2016)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.