Midsummer's Night Shawl Crochet Pattern Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
With its dreamy diaphanous structure, this shawl is like looking at the summer sky through leafy treetops. Worked in Malabrigo lace, this shawl features treble clusters grouped together like petals throughout the body and lacy peaks punctuating the rich border. Crocheted in a four-row repeat that's easy to master, this dream could be yours.
Finished Size About 70" wide and 35" tall.
Yarn Malabrigo Lace (100% baby merino; 470 yd [430 m]/1¾ oz [50 g]; ): #98 tuareg, 3 hanks.
Yarn Weight #0 - Lace
Hook Size G/6 (4.25 mm). Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
Notions Yarn needle; 4 stitch markers (m); scraps of yarn.
Gauge Before blocking, smooth out Rows 1-5 and measure with yarn relaxed naturally: 6¾ " from corner to corner; 4" tall from center ring of Row 1 to center tip of Row 5. Gauge is not critical.
Originally Published Interweave Crochet Summer 2010
|Product Type||Pattern Download|
|Number Of Pages||5|
- Just an FYI to Hannah
- The instructions call for three hanks of yarn with 470 yards in each hank - that might be why it needs more than you thought! :-) It will be lovely when you're finished! (Posted on 5/2/2014)
- Lovely, light shawl, but requires at least twice as much yarn as the pattern calls for.
- This is a lovely, light (but warmer than it looks) shawl. The pattern charts are relatively easy to follow, but it calls for 470 yards of lace weight yarn. Thus far, I am only half done, and I've used nearly 700 yards. BUY LOTS OF EXTRA YARN! (Posted on 3/12/2014)
- Beautiful Shawl - takes a LONG time to make
- I am very experienced with crochet, and this was a challenging, but fun, project. While working with the pattern, I discovered that there was one section that requires you to divide the number of stitches in your row into groups of seven or eight, and three. It was complicated enough that I had to work with the numbers for about 30 minutes before I figured it out. This pattern really requires a lot of patience and determination, but if you have those qualities, the result is worth the effort. (Posted on 9/2/2011)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price $24.99
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price $19.99