Metalsmith Essentials: Setting Stones with Bezels DVD
Boost your skills with a comprehensive lesson in one of the fundamental jewelry techniques, bezel setting. Join artist and experienced metalsmith Lexi Erickson in 11 watch-and-learn lessons for everything you need to know to take your stone setting to the next level.
Expand your jewelry-making repertoire with how-tos for setting round stones, rounded squares, stones with sharp corners, stones with oblique angles, high-domed stones, thin stones, stones with natural edges, and more--plus learn how to select the right bezel wire or flat sterling wire for each stone!
Enter a new era in your jewelry designs as you:
- Incorporate beautiful cabochons
- A nice review of the basics and then some....
- I've always enjoyed Lexi Erikson's presentations in Lapidary Journal and viewing this CD was very enjoyable indeed. She is so down to earth and practical; her suggestions are immediately doable and her error corrections are so useful. I can always use more information on this topic and she furnished just that in an easy-watching CD. (Posted on 10/11/2015)
- Great Video
This video makes setting unique stone shapes look easy. Lexi Erickson is the master when it comes to bezels and her teaching style is the best. She continues to stress that creating bezels is not something that "just comes natural", but she makes it look so easy.
I did gain a lot of information on how to set stones with very organic edges. I haven't tried it yet, but have some of these interesting stones that I will be doing soon.
I would love to take a live workshop with Lexi. (Posted on 4/18/2015)
- Very good information!
- I watched this on DVD the other day and was really taken by how charming and friendly Lexi Erickson is, and how enjoyable it was to watch her, just as if we were chatting in her studio. I've seen many DVDs that have good information but where the instructor is a little too dull or a little too animated. Lexi presented her lessons and anecdotes in such a way that I found her calming to listen to. I have since ordered three more of her downloads and can't wait to view them! She is lovely in person, too. . .I encountered her on a social media site and she was extremely friendly and gracious. (Posted on 9/4/2014)
- Setting Stones with Bezels
- I would rate this dvd a 12 star .... This lady Lexi Erikson has a gift of teaching and I have purchased almost all the dvd that your copany offers and by far she is the best ... none and I mean none of the other dvd's can compare to her teaching abilities ,,, her techniques and her information. I have learned more in this 144 minute dvd then all the classes I have taken put together... I hope I get an opportunity to meet this lady one day and take a classroom class with her. And my hat is off to you for for offering a quality product ... (Posted on 3/8/2012)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.