Metalsmith Essentials Riveting & Cold Connections DVD
You asked, how could we not deliver?
Metalsmith Essentials is back with another 2-disc set.
This time, it's all about favorite no-heat techniques: cold connections.
Volume 1, Basic Fabrication flew off the shelves and started a metalsmith revolution. Now you can join artist and experienced metalsmith Helen Driggs in the next set of 10 watch-and-learn lessons as she shows you step by step how to make your own cold connection jewelry! Join Helen as you take your skills and jewelry designs to the next level with the versatility of riveting and other cold connections.
Master metalsmithing basics as you boost your jewelry-making skills with these essential techniques for getting started with riveting and cold connections, including how-tos in designing, drilling, hammering, and much more!
Discover different types of cold connections and learn how to use them in your own jewelry. Helen shows you how to create all of the essential cold connection: tube rivets, wire rivets, moveable rivets, tension joins, and more.
Enter a new era in your jewelry designs as you:
- Stay safe and get started the right way
Plus! Learn Helen's tricks to layering pieces, using exciting materials, creating your own patterns, and more!
Watch almost two full hours of exciting cold connection essentials on your own time. This two-part set allows you to start and stop when it's convenient for you. Get a front-row seat to this master metal jewelry-making class you can watch again and again!
|Author/Designer||Helen I. Driggs|
- Excellent and easy to follow
- This video is easy to follow, even for a beginner like me. All the information on what tools to use and how to use them with great examples of finished products. Many techniques and materials are covered. This is a very well made presentation well worth the money. (Posted on 12/31/2014)
Helen is full of great information and gives it in an organized and concise way.
She inspires and assists the creative process and encourages one to find their own voice.
I have been a metalsmith and lampworker for awhile but I learned many corrections, tips and new ideas from this video.
Very worthwhile, I'm happy I bought it. (Posted on 10/6/2014)
- Make anything anywhere!
- Ever since wire to make jewelry came into my life 2 years ago in the form of 3 spools of craft wire, advice from a friend Joanna Lacey on what wire to buy, and a class with Gene Sheriden.. It has changed my life. I had lost my son and prior to that I loved to paint but lost all interest. There are many who have helped me learn and perfect technique s and Helen was one of those people, even before publishing this book and DVD series. Helen does not use any soldering or other ways to finish her pieces. With this set you will never have to worry about how to put your pieces together again.. There is a cold connection technique to meet all your needs. Carry your metal, wire, a few basic tools and you are good to go. Thank you Helen for answering questions, giving advice and encouragement! (Posted on 9/24/2013)
- Very Good!
- The information was comprehensive and detailed. I like Helen's delivery and the fact that she shows you how to have fun with whole process. She is prepared and articulate. I would definitely attend a class of hers. (Posted on 6/8/2011)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.