Metalsmith Essentials How to Solder Jewelry Volume 2 DVD
Take your soldering to the next level!
The highly anticipated sequel is here with advanced soldering how-tos!
Boost your jewelry-making skills with a comprehensive lesson in advanced soldering techniques. Join artist and experienced metalsmith Lexi Erickson in 11 watch-and-learn lessons for everything you need to know to take your soldering to the next level.
Expand your soldering repertoire with how-tos for multi-layer soldering, creating fused rolled edges, soldering on reticulation, soldering brass to copper, and more!
Order your copy today to:
- Create stunning finished metal jewelry with expert tips for soldering on bails.
- Take your pieces to the next level with interesting rolled edges.
- Discover how to create a soldering bun to heat your pieces from all angles.
- Make the perfect bead with tricks to soldering metal halves together.
- Add intrigue to your designs with how-tos for embellishing with soldered balls.
- Advance your skills by incorporating reticulated metal into your soldered pieces.
- And more!
Watch 127 minutes of exciting soldering secrets on your own time. This ultimate soldering resource allows you to start and stop when it's convenient for you. Get a front-row seat to this master metal jewelry-making class you can watch again and again!
- Great teacher
- Great, as always
- As always, Interweave performs and delivers in a timely manner. And if not, when you call, they are energetically helpful to solve your problem. This has been my experience for 10 years with dealing with Interweave. Kathy Metz-Carson (Posted on 10/11/2015)
- i just got as a download and could stop watching it till 1am. the very next morning i got my silver and my torch and made my very first handmade bead and it was so easy. i would recommend this product any day. I love the delivery by Lexi, she is a very good teacher, but would have loved to have something on reticulation. all in all it was a good buy (Posted on 12/26/2011)
- Excellent DVD
- This is a great DVD!! After the basic soldering technique and tools showed on the first DVD, this is getting better with the second one. More technique, knowledge and tools, adding other metals, like copper and brass, and more inspirational work. It is also enjoyable to see how Lexie Erickson wants to transmit her experience and technique. Can not wait for the next DVD. (Posted on 11/28/2011)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.