Mastering Weave Structures: Transforming Ideas into Great Cloth
|Number Of Pages||260|
- Love It!!
- This is an awesome book. I have been weaving for about a year and have purchased several books and this is my favorite book!!! I love the way that it is set up with the most fabulous pictures of weaving projects and it is easy to read and understand. Highly, highly recommend this book to all weavers. (Posted on 1/19/2015)
- Definitely recommended reading. This book clearly explains so much about weave structure and the different weave patterns. For a newbie weaver like me, it is an essential reference. (Posted on 7/8/2014)
- Great bedtime reading.
- Book arrived today and so far has given me ideas for the next project that my weaving teacher has proposed. It has answered a few questions already, so I don't have to bother my teacher. The explanations are clear and the photos are inspiring. I'll be taking it to read in bed tonight because I can't wait until tomorrow. (Posted on 7/4/2014)
- Best book I have purchased thus far
- I am a beginner that is just starting to weave my first rep, and lace projects. This book is full of four shaft projects then it expands to eight shaft projects. Most have color pictures and great descriptions of the theory of each structure. It also covers yarn selection and best use of the cloth. Well worth the money! (Posted on 12/16/2013)
- Great reference book
- I am still reading this book but I love it already. A great reference book with practical advice on achieving a good weaving result. I also appreciate the observations about the structure of commercially produced cloth such as poplin which deepen my knowledge of textiles. The photographs are lovely; the only thing I'd say is I wish there were a few more photos of some of a woven product next to some of the descriptions and drafts. Perhaps these can be added to a subsequent edition. But, overall, as a fairly inexperienced weaver, this is just the book I've been after. (Posted on 10/30/2011)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.