Mastering Beadwork A Comprehensive Guide to Off-Loom Techniques
Are you a new beader seeking solid beading foundations? Or are you an experienced beadworker wanting to refine your skills? Mastering Beadwork is your ultimate resource for beading knowledge-it's a project book plus reference tool wrapped up in one.
Based on years of teaching experience, Carol Cypher presents easy-to-understand instructions with informative sidebars to help anyone master beading techniques. Each of the 13 techniques are explained in detail, then further explored with projects to enhance the beader's skills and confidence. The 63 projects included here-ranging from bracelets, necklaces, rings, and earrings to findings, closures, beaded beads, and other beaded objects-teach a single project or technique but are arranged to build skills at any level. You'll also find suggestions for personalizing and expanding on each project or pattern.
Learn all the basic beading stitches-from peyote, spiral, vertical and horizontal netting, bead crochet, right-angle weave, triangle weave, daisy chain, ladder stitch, ndebele, brick stitch, African helix, and more.
Mastering Beadwork is a classroom in a book, an all-in-one reference guide, and a compendium of beading techniques. It will supplement what you've already learned in beading classes, set you on the first steps to beading confidence, and infuse your work with inspiration.
|Number Of Pages||240|
|Author/Designer||Carol Huber Cypher|
- Absolutely Fantastic!!!
- It is my bible
- I totally recommend this book. I refer to it in my teaching of beading and encourage my students to invest in it. (Posted on 6/12/2014)
- A very good book.
I am so glad I bought this book. A comprehensive guide to beading that will help with any problems.
Great graphics easy to understand.
This book is now a constant companion. (Posted on 10/15/2013)
- Just what it says comprehensive.
- A really useful book. Great instructions and very clear graphics. A constant companion. (Posted on 10/15/2013)
- Mastering Beadwork
- It is a great book and explains everything in full order and as my self am a self taught beader and I would recommend this book for anyone starting beginner to the more advanced beader. I like the way the book is put up and the way it is a spiral type of book also. I am very pleased with it and believe any one else can be also. (Posted on 11/17/2011)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.