Master the Jewelry Flex Shaft with Andy Cooperman, Volume 2: Hammer Handpieces, Special Tips & Tricks Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You love to experiment and want to take full advantage of your flex shaft
- You want to discover how to use a hammer handpiece for a variety of fun and useful applications
- You want to learn how to turn your flex shaft into a lathe
The flex shaft is one of the most commonly found but consistently underutilized tools at the jeweler's and metalsmith's bench. Andy Cooperman has explored and learned to exploit this machine as few others have. His approach to the flex shaft is expansive and non-traditional, and includes techniques such as using an eye screw as a pit pounder and turning your flex shaft into a lathe. He'll also explain how a hammer handpiece can be used for stone setting, riveting, and upsetting by capitalizing on its ability to combine force and accuracy.
Download Master the Jewelry Flex Shaft with Andy Cooperman, Volume 2: Hammer Handpieces, Special Tips & Tricks today to:
- Discover how to easily switch between handpieces
- Learn to lathe a notch into an earring post
- Learn Andy's top picks for handpieces
Watch a preview of Master the Jewelry Shaft with Andy Cooperman, Volume 2: Hammer Handpieces, Special Tips & Tricks now:
About the Author:
Metalsmith, educator, and writer Andy Cooperman works from his Seattle studio where he builds jewelry and objects for exhibitions and private clients. His work and writing has appeared in blogs, magazines and books, including Humor in Craft, Art Jewelry Today (I, II & III) and The Penland Book of Jewelry. His work is held in private and public collections, such as the Victoria and Albert Museum, Central College in Pella Iowa, and the Tacoma Art Museum.
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Andy is an Excellent teacher
- I learned so many new tricks and new tips on using the flex shaft. Andy does a great job showing us how to clean and polish quickly and what burs and bits he uses. I recommend this to anyone wanting to efficiently clean and finish their design. (Posted on 9/14/2016)
- Great video. Very Informative.
- Really glad I purchased this video and I'm typically not that into videos. I prefer written information. I have the hammer handpiece but couldn't find much out there showing how it is best used until I watched this video. Yes I had watched the actual Foredom videos but they don't hold a candle to this one. Andy shares so many useful tips and innovative ways to use this handpiece as well as tips on other handpieces. Foredom should hire Andy to do their videos. I think they would sell more tools. (Posted on 9/4/2016)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.