Master the Jewelry Flex Shaft with Andy Cooperman, Volume 1: Burs, Mandrels, Sanding/Grinding, Rubberized Abrasives & Finishing Volume 2: Hammer Handpieces, Special Tips & Tricks Video Download
Price as configured: $39.99
You’ll love this video if:
- You love to experiment and want to take full advantage of your flex shaft
- You’d like to learn new and interesting methods for sanding, grinding and finishing
- You want to learn how to use a hammer handpiece for variety of fun and useful applications
Join metalsmith Andy Cooperman and start your journey into mastering the jewelry flex shaft! In Volume 1, Andy uses burs, mandrels, separating disks, and rubberized abrasives in unique, timesaving ways. You’ll learn various and useful techniques, such as new twists on drilling and how to create a hammered finish with a rubber wheel. In Volume 2, he divluges his top picks for handpieces, as well as fun tips and tricks to turn your flex shaft into a lathe. He’ll also explain how a hammer handpiece can be used for stone setting, riveting, and upsetting by capitalizing on its ability to combine force and accuracy. This video takes an expansive and non-traditional look at the accessories, attachments, and endless possibilities of the flex shaft.
Download your copy of Master the Jewelry Flex Shaft with Andy Cooperman today to:
- Explore new techniques for your flex shaft
- Learn to turn your flex shaft into a lathe
- Find tips on how to use your accessories and attachments in different ways
- Discover so much more!
Watch a preview of Master the Jewelry Flex Shaft with Andy Cooperman, Volume 1: Burs, Mandrels, Sanding/Grinding, Rubberized Abrasives & Finishing and Volume 2: Hammer Handpieces, Special Tips & Tricks now:
About the Author:
Metalsmith, educator, and writer Andy Cooperman works from his Seattle studio where he builds jewelry and objects for exhibitions and private clients. His work and writing has appeared in blogs, magazines and books, including Humor in Craft, Art Jewelry Today (I, II & III) and The Penland Book of Jewelry. His work is held in private and public collections, such as the Victoria and Albert Museum, Central College in Pella Iowa, and the Tacoma Art Museum.
|Product Type||Video Download|
- excellent teaching - a must for anyone who wants to get the most out of their Flex Shaft.
- At last! A practical video set (I purchased Volumes 1 & 2) on using a Flex Shaft. If you think you might be under-utilizing this great device you won't have that worry anymore after watching Cooperman explain and demonstrate the myriad uses of all the different types of tips. This is full of well presented information for both the experienced and the beginner. If you just purchased a Flex Shaft, or have had one around for awhile but use it for limited purposes, your life is about to change. Don't have a Flex Shaft yet? This video will give you plenty of reasons for making the investment and advice for getting a big return on your money. This is a real "bur on the metal" video. (Posted on 10/18/2016)
- Inspiring and Educational
- I purchased Andy Cooperman's Volume 2 Hammer Handpieces Tips and Tricks Digital Download. I love his approach in that he challenges his audience to think about innovative ways to use tools. His approach is educational and inspiring. I'm looking forward to more! I'll be purchasing Volume 1 based on the great quality of Volume 2. Andy Cooperman is funny and awesome! (Posted on 10/15/2016)
- Andy Cooperman provides a great set of tips and concepts and is pretty entertaining to boot. Throughly enjoyed both videos. Thank you! Keep those teaching videos coming. (Posted on 10/3/2016)
- This is the BEST dvd period. Of all of the great dvd Interweave has, this is without question the best. Andy's style, knowledge, skill and enthusiasm are contagious. I highly recommend it to anyone from beginner to expert. (Posted on 9/28/2016)
- Amazing amount of great information
- The variety of applications and tools for the flexshaft are extensively covered in this video. I found so many ways to use the flexshaft to add texture, great details and lovely finishes to pieces! Highly recommended. (Posted on 9/8/2016)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.