Mallory Hills Knitted Shawlette Kits
Exclusive to the Knitting Daily Shop,the newMallory Hills Knitted Shawlette Kit isavailable in three colorways!
This knitting kit includes the new Knitscene Spring 2014 print magazine and enough Manos del Uruguay Fino yarn to knit the Mallory Hills Shawlette designed by Corrina Ferguson in Velvet Pincushion (green), Crystal Goblet (pale blue), or Amethyst Earring (purple).
The Mallory Hills Knitted Shawlette Kit includes:
- The print edition of Knitscene Spring 2014
This issue of Knitscene magazine features 22 knitting patterns: a perfect blend of pullovers for chilly spring evenings, lighter pieces to layer or wear separately, and must-knit accessories. Explore color theory, dive into graphic black and white knits, knit tailored pieces with customized necklines, and meet designer Corrina Ferguson.
Included in this issue is Corrina Ferguson's Mallory Hills Shawlette pattern.
This fluid, beautiful shawlette showcases knitted lace leaves. Knit sideways from tip to tip, this shawl is a classic design for all ages.
- One skein of Manos del Uruguay Fino Yarn. Choose from Velvet Pincushion, Crystal Goblet,or Amethyst Earring. Distributed by Fairmount Fibers, Ltd. in the United States, Manos del Uruguay's Fino yarn is an elegant and refined blend of 70% merino wool and 30% silk. This lightweight yarn is perfect for heirloom accessories or luxurious garments.
Fino yarn features a new dye process that yield complex, subtle, tonal colors.
For your kit, choose from three colorways:Velvet Pincushion (as seen in Knitscene Spring 2014), Crystal Goblet (pale blue), orAmethyst Earring (purple). *Colors may vary slightly from what you see here.
We have a limited supply of each Mallory Hills Shawlette Kit.
Order yours today while supplies last!
- Favorite shawl Ever
- Knowing about the shortage issue, I went down a size on the needles. This made on of my favorite shawls ever. (Posted on 4/19/2014)
- Not Enough
- The pattern suggests more than one skein maybe needed yet the kit only has the option to purchase one skein and there is not additional yarn to purchase after receipt. I was at guage and ran out of yarn!!! Boo! (Posted on 3/30/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.