Making Metal Jewelry
Create over 20 metalworking projects with easy-to-follow instruction and in-depth techniques from author Jen Cushman!
You'll love Making Metal Jewelry if:
- You're a beginner jewelry maker looking to attempt new projects
- You love working with metal and want to experiment with jewelry making
- You want to create one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces for you or someone you love
Don't let jewelry-making and metal working techniques intimidate you! If you're new to this medium, then these jewelry making tips and techniques are great for you. With this new look at metal jewelry-making projects, Jen Cushman shows you how to make unique pieces of jewelry. Pick up core techniques and with easy-to-follw jewelry projects that look great. Many pieces are in the popular style of well-known artists like Susan Lenart Kazmer, Thomas Mann and Lisa Niven Kelly. This book also includes 5-10 embedded QR Codes that will take you right to exciting demonstration videos and extra projects!
Order Making Metal Jewelry today to:
- Learn 17 fun metalworking techniques for beginner jewelry makers
- Create 21 step-by-step projects that look great and are appropriate for novice metalworkers
- Discover tips and techniques for making rings, bracelets and necklaces with easy metalworking approaches
About the Author:
Jen Cushman is the Director of Education and Marketing for ICE Resin. She has been featured in many top mixed media magazines such as Jewelry Affaire, Mingle, WireWork and Belle Armoire Jewlry. She's a freelance mixed media writer and a contributor for Create Mixed Media.
|File/Trim Size||8.25 x 10.88|
- I highly recommend this fun and informative book
- The instructions are clear and precise; written in a style that's fun to read. The projects are fresh and inspiring. Excellent photography and directions ensure you will be successful at each project, no matter your experience level. I highly recommend the book. (Posted on 10/7/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.