Kitchen Table Metalsmithing: Make Metal Jewelry with Tubing with Tracy Stanley DVD
You'll love this if:
- You're searching for a unique way to make metal jewelry.
- You want to uncover techniques for creating rivets, mastering metal stamping, and more!
- You want to learn how to create metal jewelry from metal tubing, which lends a unique look and smooth edges without sawing and filing.
Tubing: from pipes to stylish jewelry designs!
Learn how to craft fun jewelry from tubing
Discover how to combine tubing with metal stamping, riveting, and wirework to create stylish jewelry with Tracy Stanley! Join Tracy for Kitchen Table Metalsmithing: Make Metal Jewelry with Tubing, a workshop video that shows how you can turn round or square metal tubing into unique, personalized jewelry!First, learn important techniques including riveting, forming, and embellishing and how these are added to the bracelet project. Then shrink the techniques down to create delightful earrings, or link components for bracelets, necklaces, and beyond! Once you learn these fundamental methods, the design possibilities are endless.
Order your copy of this workshop video today to:
- See every step you need to know to create a stylish bracelet from bangle to clasp.
- Master riveting using wire, pre-made rivets, escutcheon pins, and more!
- Learn to have "no fears" with Tracy's tips for turning mistakes into stylish design opportunities.
- Discover different design considerations for flattened and unflattened tubing.
- Explore essential metalsmithing skills including metal stamping, riveting, wire working, and patination.
- And so much more!
About the Artist:
Tracy Stanley is from the Pacific Northwest and has been teaching beading and wireworking techniques across the country for more than 20 years. She loves organic elements and brings them into her work. Tracy is a strong believer in quality tools and solid techniques. She enjoys passing this knowledge on to her students so that they too can make superb, structurally sound pieces. Tracy is co-author of Making Wire & Bead Jewelry: Artful Wirework Techniques.
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.