How to Make Jewelry with Argentium Sterling Silver: Intermediate Fusing Video Download
Create delicate, modern earrings as you learn how to fuse Argentium Sterling Silver, which allows you to join the metal in many instances without having to solder it!
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this video workshop if:
- You worked alongside Cynthia Eid in her previous videos, How To Make Jewelry With Argentium Sterling Silver: Intro and Soldering and Basic Fusing & Granulation, and you are ready to dive deep into fusing and develop designs that don’t always rely on soldered joins!
- You want a beautiful pair of sturdy earrings that showcase your fusing skills – as well as your own personal style
- You want to learn advance techniques for designing, cutting, bending and hardening Argentium silver
Jewelry instructor Cynthia Eid discovered the special alloy, Argentium Silver, in the 1990s and has been working with this beautiful material ever since. Join her in this intensive workshop so you can easily create light and airy jewelry like these earrings that are perfect for any occasion! Fusing wires can be easier than soldering – as well as faster. Because there is very little cleanup, you can devote your time to the design. Learn how to flux and fuse without the mess, and bring together the delicate wires with precision. Explore the benefits of working with Argentium silver, and you will soon be incorporating it into future jewelry designs!
Order your copy of How to Make Jewelry with Argentium Sterling Silver: Intermediate Fusing today to:
- Learn to make jewelry through the art of fusing this special kind of sterling silver
- Step up your jewelry making skill level and create a pair of dimensional yet lightweight earrings using delicate wires
- Gain expert tips on how to fuse and clean Argentium silver so your project can be hassle-free
- Find freedom in your designs and branch off from Cynthia’s guided advice
- And so much more!
Watch a video preview of How to Make Jewelry with Argentium Sterling Silver: Intermediate Fusing now:
About the Author:
Cynthia Eid is an educator, author, and metalsmith. She recently released two other videos about Argentium silver, How to Make Jewelry with Argentium Sterling Silver: Intro and Soldering and Basic and Fusing and Granulation. She has won awards for her designs and been featured in various publications. Cynthia has a Master of Fine Arts in Metalsmithing and Jewelry Design from Indiana University, as well as a B.S. in Art Education.
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Another Hit from Cynthia Eid
Cynthia Eid always seems to pack her videos with tons of useful information regarding not only how to work with Argentium Silver, but excellent smithing techniques - and this one doesn't fall short.
The subject is covered in depth in Cynthia's no nonsense, patient teaching style. There's even a few mistakes which happen and Cynthia tells us what went wrong and how to fix it.
I thoroughly enjoyed this video and highly recommend it to anyone - whether just curious about the metal or a practiced hand. (Posted on 3/6/2016)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.