Make Chain Maille Jewelry! Single Double and Byzantine Chains DVD
Turn (Handmade) Jump Rings into Stunning Chain Maille Jewelry . . .
With Single, Double, and Byzantine Chains!
Join artist and instructor Scott David Plumlee in 8 comprehensive watch-and-learn lessons as he shows you step by step how to create stunning chain and bead jewelry! Take your skills and jewelry designs to the next level with an all-inclusive introduction to chain maille jewelry.
Master chain maille basics as you boost your jewelry-making skills with these essential techniques for getting started with chain and bead jewelry, including how-tos for single, double, and Byzantine chain, embellishing with beads, creating your own clasps, and much more!
Discover different types of chain maille and learn how to use them in your own jewelry designs. Making expert techniques simple, Scott covers chain maille techniques with easy-to-see color-coated rings to help visualize the patterns you are creating.
Enter a new era in your jewelry designs as you:
- Get started the right way with a comprehensive tools and materials overview.
- Create intricate chain patterns with expert tips and techniques made easy.
- Take your chain maille to the next level with stunning semiprecious stones.
- Discover the perfect way to finish your piece with a fabulous forged S clasp.
- Save on materials and make your own jump rings with step-by-step how-tos.
- And more!
Plus! Learn Scott's expert advice for gemstone beadazzled jewelry with zigzag, circular, and plug embellishing techniques with gemstone beads and more!
Watch 87 minutes of exciting chain maille essentials on your own time. This ultimate chain- and bead-jewelry resource allows you to start and stop when it's convenient for you. Get a front-row seat to this master jewelry-making class you can watch again and again!
|Author/Designer||Scott David Plumlee|
- THANK YOU!
- This was the best DVD/video education on Chain Maille, especially the Byzantine, that I've seen so far. I am new at Chain Maille and have tried to follow books, but being a visual learner, Scott made the Byzantine chain process so easy that I actually finished a bracelet the day after watching the video, got my confidence up, and am now trying other Chain Maille techniques. Bring Scott back with other Chain Maille techniques (e.g., Turkish Round), please! Thanks again! (Posted on 7/11/2012)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.