Lovely Crochet Lace Digital Collection
Price as configured: $24.99
In this exclusive collection, we've combined three fabulous resources for creating beautiful crochet lace to provide detailed instruction for 22 projects! Robyn Chachula takes a close look at Solomon's Knot Lace in her video, which covers how to read diagrams, how to manage even stitchwork, and how to create the Liberty Lace Cowl (original pattern included in this collection). Kristin Omdahl explores a range of crochet lace techniques in her book, Crochet So Lovely, which features 21 projects in a collection of designer garments and accessories that will increase and encourage your crochet lace obsession!
See what’s inside this must-have collection:
Solomon's Knot Lace: Learn an Easy Technique for Crochet Lace Stitches
with Robyn Chachula
Digital Video, 45 minutes
Designer, author and crochet expert Robyn Chachula shows you how easy it is to crochet a beautiful, vintage lace technique once you master the basic stitches. Use a simple stitch guide to create uniform loops, learn how to add beads, and you'll be on your way to creating truly unique lace. Then, practice your new skills and make the Liberty Lace Cowl (pattern included with this bundle).
If you've ever wondered what to do with that single skein of dramatic novelty yarn in your stash, this is the perfect project for you! This cowl is just as versatile as it is fashionable, so take your wardrobe to another level with this must-have cowl. Practice using a variety of stitches with easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions to create a stunning piece that will last you season after season.
This crochet video with Robyn has the step-by-step instruction you're looking for to master Solomon's Knot lace for your next crochet project.
Liberty Lace Cowl Crochet Pattern by Robyn Chachula
This cowl is just as versatile as it is fashionable, so take your wardorbe to another level with this must-have cowl. Practice using a variety of stitches with easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions to create a stunning piece that will last you season after season.
- Finished Size: Cowl is 14" wide by 56" long.
- Yarn: Anzula Luzury Fibers Oasis, 3.5 oz/100g hanks, each approx 375 yd/343m(70% Silk, 30% Camel), Temperance 1 hank.
- Needles: Size G/7 crochet hook or any size to obtain correct gauge
- Notions: Yarn needle, Spray bottle and pins for blocking
- Gauge: 4 msk by Rows 2-6 of pattern = 4" by 4.5"
Crochet So Lovely by Kristin Omdahl
Crochet So Lovely explores a variety of crochet lace techniques achievable by any crocheter, no matter your skill level. Kristin shows you how you can stitch crochet lace by playing with gauge or joining motifs. She shows how to create garments with allover lace and how to use it as a stunning focal point. You'll also find traditional techniques - Bruges lace, Tunisian lace, Broomstick and Hairpin lace - used in fresh modern ways. All the while, Kristin keeps the finished piece in mind, creating projects that flatter your figure. You'll want to wear these finished pieces again and again.
From the first project to the last, the 21 projects in this collection of designer garments and accessories will increase and encourage your crochet lace obsession. As Kristin says, "It's an obsession you won't regret!"
Download your Lovely Crochet Lace Collection Today
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.