Love of Crochet 2016 Collection Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Enjoy all four issues of Love of Crochet exactly as they were originally printed in 2016: Spring 2016, Summer 2016, Fall 2016, and Winter 2016.The full-color electronic versions of these magazines include easy-to-navigate tables of contents and easy-to-print patterns. The 2016 collection of Love of Crochet includes more than 80 patterns perfect for the whole family.
Issues included in this collection:
- Winter 2016: Keep warm with 18 cool projects in Love of Crochet Winter 2016. Sweaters, scarves, hats, mittens, and more are worked in crisp winter whites, beautiful Nordic prints, and bright colors inspired by the northern lights. Plus, the final amigurumi train car, the caboose, rolls into the station.
- Spring 2016: Don't wait for the weather to warm up! Jump in on spring with the light and bright projects in Love of Crochet Spring 2016. This issue will guide you through 20 fresh designs from garments, to accessories, to home décor projects. With exciting combinations of texture and color this issue is sure to inspire you.
- Summer 2016:Love of Crochet’s Summer 2016 digital issue celebrates the splendor of summer’s lacy crochet. Flower-inspired designs include two blankets, a poncho and a cardigan. Mesh variations include several shawls and a top. Plus, crochet the next car in our amigurumi train series. Twenty projects will keep you crocheting well into the summer.
- Fall 2016: The Fall 2016 digital issue of Love of Crochet is packed with twenty-two projects to help you embrace fall's first chill. First Frost features accessories and an autumnal tunic to warm you as the air chills. The Wild Rumpus is filled with projects to crochet for children: toys, accessories, and garments. Chalkboard Days acknowledges the whiff of chalk and notebooks in the air--even if your own school days are long behind you. Here you'll find back-to-school garments and accessories, as well as a cunning pencil case and journal cover. And last, but certainly not least, we have Date Night, with three fabulous projects for going out on the town.
|Product Type||Magazine Collection|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.