Lounge Shorts with Caroline Hulse Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Lounge Shorts with Caroline Hulse
Video Download | 40 Minutes
Are you new to apparel sewing? Learn how with this simple beginner project, simple lounge shorts. In this video, you will learn how to lengthen the pattern pieces, how to sew on button holes, and how to use elastic casing for a waistband. You will also learn three different ways to make a waistband; drawstring, elastic casing, or a mixture of both.
- 1 1/2 yards of quilting weight cotton
- Straight edge ruler
- 5x5 square fusible interfacing
- Large safety pin
- 1" knit elastic casing
- Twill tape
- Water soluable pen
- Seam ripper
- Automatic button holder
- Fabric scissors
- Pinking shears
- Pattern pieces
Instantly download your copy of Lounge Shorts today!
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Good Video, Confusing Pattern
- The video showing how to sew these lounge shorts is very good. The pattern was a problem. It prints out on twelve pages that need to be taped together. There is a dotted line on the left and right of each page where you cut away the excess paper but there is no place to cut away excess paper on the top and bottom. The printing does not go all the way to the top and bottom of the page so you have to guess at where the pages overlap. There should be cut away lines at the top and bottom and there should be additional symbols to guide pattern placement. (Posted on 10/23/2015)
- Thoroughly Presented
- This video has everything you need to confidently sew the lounge shorts pattern (which is included with the purchase) and is suitable for beginners. The presenter covered all aspects of the project from start to finish and did so in a competent and friendly manner. The camera work was also well done. I really couldn't ask for anything more! Thank you for a very helpful project video :) (Posted on 2/13/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.