Interweave Crochet Presents: The Crocheter's Toolbox: Lily Chin's Techniques and Tricks for Savvy Crocheters Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Learn the secrets of the world's fastest crocheter!
Lily Chin has been a crochet professional for more than 30 years as a designer, instructor, and award winner. In this Interweave Crochet workshop, she teaches you how to make your crocheted projects more polished--and enjoyable to create.
Eliminate some of the most common crocheting annoyances and mistakes with Lily's tested techniques.
For beginning and seasoned crocheters alike,
Lily's expert advice includes:
- Chaining (or not!) the perfect foundation
- Putting your swatch to work for you
- Eliminating yarn ends, floats, and gaps
- Adding trims, buttons, and beads
- Whipping any crochet hook into shape
This video covers all the crochet techniques that every crocheter should have in his or her bag of tricks. Make your crocheting effortless and tackle any project on your wish list with confidence!
Get started today and order your copy for 70+ crochet tips!
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Good Stuff
- Just okay...
- Well worth the money
- I can't believe I have crocheted for over 65 years and I still was amazed at the many tips included in this video to make crocheting easier than ever. I wish I had known about this years ago. (Posted on 7/8/2016)
- I've purchased other Lily Chin videos, so I was certain that this one would be informative even for a long-time crocheter like myself, and I was not wrong. In this video she delivers so many techniques in a most entertaining way! Great video! (Posted on 12/19/2015)
- Love It
- Very instructive. I love Lily's presentation style. As a self taught crocheter for 6 years I still consider myself as a beginner/intermediate. I'm confident this video will bring me up to an intermediate/experienced level. (Posted on 12/18/2015)
- This is great!
I love this class. I have been crocheting for many years, and I still picked up many new techniques. I find myself returning to this video again and again. Lily Chin is a great teacher, I'm so glad I purchased this video.
(Posted on 11/2/2015)
- There is a table of contents!
- This is an edit to my original review...Just read a review of Lily Chin's Knitting DVD and the reviewer mentioned that there is a table of contents in the timeline, but you need to click it with the mouse. I checked this download and, sure enough, the table of contents is there. I just missed it the first time. Duh! Looks like I could use a DVD on computer usage! (Posted on 10/17/2014)
- Fun to watch!
- This is a great reference for crocheters and fun to watch! Lily Chin is an excellent teacher. Even though she can crochet at the "speed of light", she slows it down so you can see every stitch. She explains everything very clearly and with a humorous style. I have been crocheting for many years, but I still learned a lot from this download. I agree with the other reviewer about finding things on the video. It's a good idea to make notes about where things are located on the video. I'm also glad to have purchased this video! (Posted on 10/17/2014)
- Love it!
- I will turn to this again and again for Lily Chin's many helpful tips and tricks for savvy crocheting. Since this isn't a dvd, but a video download, there isn't a menu with chapters to help you remember where everything is on the video. As I watched it, I wrote down each subject and at what time to find it in the download. I'm really glad I purchased this-it is well worth it! (Posted on 4/29/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.