Leather Jewelry, Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You want to incorporate leather into your jewelry designs.
- You'd like to learn what findings and techniques work best when working with leather.
- You want to be inspired by over 40 jewelry projects that utilize leather in a variety of ways.
Be inspired by 40+ projects for suede, leather lace, licorice leather, and more!
Discover Leather Jewelry, a super-sized special issue featuring 100 pages packed with 40+ jewelry designs perfect for every jewelry artist! Whether you are looking for a quick project you can make in less than 15 minutes or something a little more challenging that incorporates beadweaving, you are sure to find a special project you can't wait to make, and wear! Do you love the beautiful wrap bracelets? You're in luck-this special issue features 7 variations on this hot trend. Want to incorporate leather into stylish earrings? This issue has 4 projects you won't want to miss. Plus, you will get wonderful insights that will help you pick out the right findings and use the best tools for each project.
Order your copy of Leather Jewelry today to:
- Fall in love with the leather trend that is soft, supple, and splendid to work with.
- Get 7 different variations of the wrap-bracelet that range in style from Boho-chic to simply modern.
- Learn all about which specialty finding you'll need and what tools you will need when working with leather.
- Peruse a variety jewelry designs that range from calm to vibrant, southwestern to modern, and symmetrical to asymmetrical.
- And more!
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
|Author/Designer||Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist Editors|
- Great magazine!
I would have preferred the print edition, but the digital is awesome! (Posted on 12/18/2017)
- Very Disappointed
- The one project I was interested in was the cover patterns, yet only one was provided with the instructions. The rest of the projects in the book were not to my taste--not at all what I expected from such a fine beading organization. (Posted on 1/6/2016)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.