Leaf & Seed Hat Kit
Leaf & Seed Hat Kit
Love Aran knitting but not ready for a sweater yet? Play with texture and openwork stitches in a small project reminiscent of Aran motifs. Once the weather turns chilly, you'll grab this hat every day.
Order your Leaf & Seed Hat Mittens Kit today!
See what's inside the collection:
Love of Knitting Fall 2016
Print Magazine Issue
Autumn was made for knitting. Our Fall issue wraps you in style every day of the season, whether you're walking to the office, hiking, or lounging by the fireplace. You'll love knitting for everyone in the family, with garments and accessories for women, men, and kids. Learn all the secrets for yarn substitution and crack the code of cable charts. Get your copy today!
Leaf & Seed Hat Knitting Pattern by Lana Jois
Pattern in Magazine
You'll love knitting this pretty hat, with its lacy motifs and textured stitch patterns. It's the perfect project if you're new to reading charts or want to move beyond stockinette stitch. Work leaves on the bottom edge, a basic seed stitch in the middle, then a simple flower on the crown for a hat with timeless appeal.
Finished Size: 19 (21½ )" brim circumference and 8½ " tall. Hat shown measures 19".
Yarn: Brown Sheep Yarns Lanaloft Worsted Weight (100% wool; 160 yd [146 m]/3½ oz [100 g]): cottage white, 1 (2) skein(s).
Needles: Size 5 (3.75 mm): 16" circular (cir) needle. Size 7 (4.5 mm): 16" cir and set of double-pointed (dpn). Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
Notions: Marker (m); tapestry needle.
Gauge: 18 sts and 26 rows = 4" in lace patt on larger needles.
Originally Published: Love of Knitting Fall 2016
Brown Sheep Yarns Lanaloft Worsted Weight Yarn in Cottage White
Soft yarn with great stitch definition produces a terrific hat with Brown Sheep Company's Lanaloft Worsted. A light color shows off lacy and textured stitches to perfection. You'll love how these 2 balls of yarn feel in your hands and on your head.
Yarn Weight: Worsted Weight
Fiber Content: 100% wool
Skein Size: 100 gram balls - 160 yards
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.