Beadweaving Beyond the Basics: Layered Right-Angle Weave Video Download
Join beadweaving designer Kassie Shaw for an in-depth look at the layered right-angle weave! She'll demonstrate the technique so you can create a pair of "Sliver Earrings".
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You want some new and colorful beading designs that use a variation of the cubic right-angle weave
- You enjoy author Kassie Shaw’s designs in Beadweaving Beyond the Basics and now want to create her “Sliver Earrings”
- You are ready to incorporate a new beading stitch, the layered right-angle weave, into your own beading projects
It’s clear to see that the right angle weave has taken off in beading trends – and now you can learn a fun, new variation of it with beader, Kassie Shaw! She demonstrates the layered right-angle weave and then shows you how to build off from this basic stitch to create intricate beading designs. Learn how to shape your stitches so you can create stylish designs, such as in Kassie’s project, “Sliver Earrings.”
Download your copy of Beadweaving Beyond the Basics: Layered Right-Angle Weave today to:
- Add the layered right-angle weave to your beading techniques
- Create a twisted rope and bezel as Kassie works alongside with you
- Shape the stitch and incorporate your own style to the stitch using various bead sizes
- And so much more!
Watch a preview now:
About the Author:
A beadweaving designer from Western North Carolina, Kassie Shaw's style is down-to-earth and wearable. Beading since 2004, she published her first book, Beadweaving Beyond the Basics in 2015. Her favorite stitch is the right-angle weave and she uses bursts of color and beautiful contrasts with her beads.
|Product Type||Video Download|
|File Type||MP4, PDF|
|Technique||Right Angle Weave Stitch|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.