Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist Magazine Subscription - United States
With Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist you'll find outstanding jewelry making designs, easy-to-use metalsmithing and gem-cutting projects, time- and money-saving tips, and more.
To ensure uninterrupted service and delivery of your magazine your subscription will be automatically renewed.
Express Yourself in Metal, Gems, and Stone.
In every issue, you'll get hands-on expertise, illustrated demos, and projects loaded with valuable tips and design ideas.
DISCOVER a few of the exciting projects from Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, where you will also learn techniques such as soldering, creating cold connections, making 3-dimensional forms such as metal beads, wire working, chain maille, and much more.
Who doesn't love tools? This hot topic is a favorite part of the magazine. Cool Tools & Hip Tips is a look at new and favorite tools on the market in a well-organized and thoroughly engaging style by jewelry-making, tool-loving, technical-challenge-meeting metalsmith Helen Driggs.
This is where you’ll find the newest pliers on the market, professional tips on soldering, and important insights into what you want tools to accomplish when you are stone setting, riveting, texturing, and much more.
Get ready to rock. You'll learn the essentials of what you need to know about buying, setting, or cutting a gem. Smokin’ Stones introduces you to the vast and varied world of colored stones one gem or variety at a time.
Find out what’s on the market, what it costs, and all of the important dos and don’ts for makers and wearers—written by longtime Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist contributor and former Gemological Association of America instructor Sharon Elaine Thompson.
But wait, there's more. Turn the page and find a demo or project that shows off the stone's best features—followed by step-by-step instructions to enhance your skills such as bezel making and other kinds of stone setting, soldering, and more.
Discover the latest trends.
You'll follow what several innovative professional jewelry artists are doing that’s new and what they like about it in Trends. Don't miss another issue where you'll learn what’s happening on the runways and how that translates into jewelry design, whether it’s personalizing jewelry with initials or messaging, designing with underwater themes, or finding the stone that’s the perfect shade for this year’s fashion colors.
Learn to Create an Amazing Pendant from Start to Finish!
In each issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, you'll find a demo with step-by-step photos of the fabrication process with full instructions and finishing tips for your own unique piece of jewelry.
Learn Everything You Need to Know About Making Stunning Jewelry
You'll discover the who, what, when, where, and how of jewelry making in every issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist. Whether you're a beginner or you've been a jewelry artist for some time now, let the most respected jewelry-making magazine in the world guide and inspire you to take your jewelry making to the next level.
In every issue, you'll find a wide range of gemstones in every color, pattern, and price that will set your jewelry apart: You can even learn to cut gems yourself. Plus save yourself time and frustration by learning what techniques and materials to use to get the best results in your own jewelry designs. And we'll teach you how to put it all together into jewelry that is uniquely yours.
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL FEATURE: To ensure uninterrupted service and delivery of your magazine your subscription will be automatically renewed at the rate then in effect. Prior to renewal you will receive an email reminder before your credit card is charged. You may cancel at any time during your subscription and receive a refund on any un-mailed issues by contacting our customer support team.
|Product Type||Magazine Subscription|
- Excellent magazine. My absolute favourite
- Love this magazine
- This magazine is so full of creative and amazing information, tutorials and reviews that you won't ever want this subscription to run out. If you love metal, wire, beads, and so many other unusual items that make these pages gems in themselves, then this is the magazine for you. (Posted on 6/27/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.