Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, March 2016 Print Edition
Spring into new jewelry-making ideas with the latest issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist! Create intricate jewelry that focuses on your creativity and wire-working skills, and use technology to enhance your designs!
You'll love this if:
- You want to start incorporating today's latest smart technology into your designs
- You love jewelry artisans Roger Halas, Sarah Thompson, and Jim Perkin's designs and you want their inspiring instruction
- You are searching for new projects that use wire sculpture, soldering, and beautiful stone setting
It's time to get ahead in the jewelry-making world, and this issue explores innovative designs that will expand both your metal-working techniques and your knowledge of technology! From using a computer circuit board to create a piece of jewelry to learning how-to access your phone from your ring, you will be blown away by all the inventive and useful ideas that are given in detail. The 21st century is here to stay, and this issue also uncovers the latest techniques for adding 3D wire sculpture to your jewelry designs! Then, get back to your roots and learn how to work with Tourmaline so it shows off its beauty and glam in Jim Perkin's "Star Trek Trillon" facet design. If you want to turn up the heat, you can use soldering to create metalsmith Betsy Lehndorff's nature-inspired earrings. Spring is just around the corner, and many of the projects in this issue are organic and build off from a natural style. Cathleen McCarthy shares her own style secrets so you, too can work with metal in a free-form way.
Order your copy of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, March 2016 today to:
- Create wire-sculpture jewelry that is original and visually appealing
- Work with stone setting and wire wrapping, in projects like "Ruffled Woven Wire Pendant" by Sarah Thompson
- Discover new ways of using technology to advance your designs
- Learn how social media can be one of your best platforms to market your handmade creations
- And so much more!
|Author/Designer||Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist Editors|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.