Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, July 2011 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Now Available for Download!
The July issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist is just like the weather, hot, hot, hot! Covering so many topics including mandrels, alabaster, mokumé snakes, and copper, you'll be hooked by the first page.
Learn all about ring and bracelet mandrels for an easy way to form your metal. From plastic and wood to grooved and tapered, discover which to use and how to use it. Then, put your mandrel knowledge to use while creating a stunning copper cuff with a silver inlay. With step-by-step up-close photos you will be sure to master this jewelry project in no-time.
Cure your gemstone blues in a hunt for Holly blue agate and discover what to look for in this classic cabbing material. Create a scrumptious silver link bracelet with Nevada blue chalcedony cabochon gemstones.
Next up in a ten part soldering series, learn how soldering copper metals differs from silver soldering. Lexi Erickson offers expert advice on special considerations you should take when soldering copper, brass, and bronze.
Discover the amazing artistry of an alabaster carver. Get the answers to frequent questions for working with this beauty from the pages of history, learn how to carve an alabaster bowl, and more!
Get bitten by the trending animal designs in jewelry. Make a snake pendant with ready-made mokumé gané sheet with a step-by-step stunning project. Be inspired by jewelry creature creations great and small.
Plus, be amazed at a cut designed for faceting an unusually flat and color zoned piece of sunstone rough to incorporate into your jewelry pieces.
In every issue you will be amazed at the amount of information packed into these pages:
- Fall in love with Cool Tools & Hip Tips by Helen Driggs where you will gain insight on the hottest tools and expert information on using them to improve your jewelry designs.
- Get ready to rock--Smokin' Stones will introduce you to a vast and varied world of stones and you'll learn all you need to know about buying, setting, or cutting a gem.
- Discover jaw-dropping projects and demos from industry leaders that incorporate all the tips and techniques within the issue.
- Gain expert insight on how to make the internet profitable for you in the newest column, Net Profits.
- Be in the know with answers to the most-popular jewelry-making questions in Ask the Experts with Tom and Kay Benham.
- Plus, in Trends you'll discover the latest in jewelry and how to incorporate it into your own designs.
- And so much more!
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
|Author/Designer||Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist Editors|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.