Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist 2018 Collection Download
Receive all 6 issues of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist magazine with the 2018 collection download! Explore a variety of jewelry-making projects and enhance your skills with advice from top jewelry artists. Discover trends, inspiration and materials to create stunning jewelry designs. Each issue is packed with a variety of resources and timeless information that you’ll be sure to love!
Price as configured: $19.99
You’ll love this if:
- You want to advance your jewelry-making skills including metalsmithing, stone-setting, wirework and more.
- You enjoy reading Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist for the latest jewelry trends, advice on selling your work, how to use materials and tools, and inspiration.
- You want to try your hand at new jewelry projects and techniques--all with the convenience of a digital compilation.
Get inspired by beautiful jewelry designs and inspiration from your favorite artists! The 2018 collection of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, is filled with all kinds of jewelry resources--from trends and designs, to types of materials and techniques that will take your jewelry designs to the next level. Download the 2018 collection today!
Download your copy today to:
- Learning how to work with enamel, how to set stones, how to use chain , create chain maille and more.
- Learn how to successfully market your jewelry business and increase sales.
- Try your hand at jewelry projects from top artists including Bill Fretz, Kieu Pham Gray, Jeff Fulkerson, and many others.
Here’s what you’ll get in each issue:
January/February - In this issue you’ll find several techniques for setting stones in your jewelry designs. Learn about Mexican fire opal, drusy uvarovite and many other gemstones. Additionally, you’ll get to discover the latest forming tools.
March/April - Discover how to use a variety of metalsmithing equipment including the hydraulic press or rolling mill. Learn how to create a metal clay bracelet from expert Janet Alexander or reproduce a chain maille earring design by Kylie Jones.
May/June - If you’re a fan of unique cuffs and bangles, then you’ll love this issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist. Check out Roger Halas’s “Prehistoric Winner” bracelet project — a project in brass and bronze with a dinosaur theme. And if you want to learn to modify a bangle that no longer fits over your hand, see how Grant Robinson’s solution to that problem with his “It’s All on the Wrist” lapis bangle. Another fabulous bracelet project in this issue is Noël Yovovich’s “Hidden Catch.” created with sterling metal clay.
July/August - In this issue you’ll explore the latest jewelry-making tools for cold connections, learn to make your own soft mandrel for sizing non-round rings, and discover a brand new tool for making spinner bangles. And if you don’t have a tool at hand, you’ll find out about great studio hacks for jewelry making.
September/October - In this issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, see how top jewelry artists use geometric shapes in their designs and then use similar shapes to make your own pieces. Explore dazzling Indonesian opalized wood and set it in a pendant, plus so much more!
November/December - Discover amazing gems and their characteristics, in this issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist! You’ll get to learn about gems such as variscite and Botswana agate, how to set gemstones in your jewelry designs, and how to expand your jewelry business. Additionally, you’ll get to try your hand at a variety of jewelry projects and explore the latest tools for beaded and wire jewelry.
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
|Author/Designer||Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist Editors|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.