Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist 15-Year 2001-2015 Collection Download
Join us to celebrate the most recent 15 years of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist! Discover a trove of inspiration and expert instruction from 165 issues at this special price.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You love to read Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist and all of its engaging content.
- You want to advance any number of jewelry-making techniques.
- You’ve been looking to sell your work and want advice from the experts.
We want to celebrate the last 15 years of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist! Our readers will enjoy 15 years’ worth of issues packed with step-by-step projects, artist profiles, tool write-ups, in-depth explanations of techniques, history and so much more. You may be interested in metalsmithing, gem cutting or beading. Regardless of your forte, we have you covered with inspirational content and instruction from the best in the industry! There’s no need to worry about experience level either with this publication. Even if you just started out making jewelry and getting your materials together, this digital collection has plenty of useful information as you get going on your journey.
Download Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, 15-Year Collection to:
- Learn about jewelry making from metalsmithing to gem cutting to beading.
- Discover the tools, techniques and materials to make jewelry, as well as how to effectively use them.
- Get a one-of-a-kind resource that you can use at any time during your jewelry making in the future.
|Product Type||Magazine Collection|
|Author/Designer||Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist Editors|
- All these issues in so little space!!!
- I had no idea that Lapidary Journal had been around so long. I have no doubt my 3rd grade teacher was reading this publication in 1958. I caught the fire from her and I am delighted to have this large collection of Lapidary Journal. The transfer from magazine in hand to download pdf files is as close to perfect as I could wish. I can print a page or pages if I wish but with a large screen, and the ability to enlarge my view, I can see these clearly from workbench to desktop. I have only begun to read, and it keeps me occupied for hours. And I am always finding terms, procedures, materials to suggest further research, study and practice. I am beyond thrilled. This is one of my best purchases ever. Many thanks for this searchable set of periodicals. (Posted on 9/23/2016)
- Thank you
- I have every issue of Lapidary Journal since 2001. They are in piles and stacks everywhere in my home, without any semblance of organization. With this download, I have access to all my issues in one place. I can print out projects, make legible notes, and feel organized! This is a wonderful purchase! Thank you for offering it. The price is pretty reasonable as well. I am a happy camper! (Posted on 9/21/2016)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.