Creative Girl Go-To Watercolor Kit
Creative Girl Go-To Watercolor Kit
Make your artful, creative life even easier with Danielle Donaldson's CreativeGIRL Go-To Watercolor Kit. In this exclusive collection you'll find all of Danielle's most frequently used supplies to help you create delicate doodles with lavish watercolor layers.
As you browse through a copy of the CreativeGIRL book, you'll quickly want to grab the art supplies and start painting! The Grumbacher half-pan set of 24 transparent watercolors is the Danielle's recommended starter set of watercolors. Used with the set of 4 synthetic white Taklon paintbrushes, you'll be able to start adding luminous colors to you doodles and sketches right away. After you've finished painting, grab the Uni-Posca White Paint Marker with a medium point and the Sharpie White Extra-Fine Poster pen to add delicate outlining and details to give your paintings a finished look.
This CreativeGIRL Go-To Watercolor Kit takes the guesswork out of choosing your supplies so your creativity can take the lead!
Discover your creative happy place in between the covers of creativeGIRL. Author Danielle Donaldson will help you grow as an artist by allowing the reality of your day-to-day to work with your process instead of against it. Learn how to organize your time, personalize your process, create colorful creative stashes, and organize your supplies in new ways to help infuse every day with creative time. Find the inspiration you need to get creative with this book and get started immediately with the supplies included in this set!
Grumbacher Pan Watercolor Set, Transparent, 24-colors
Explore 24 vibrant colors with the Grumbacher transparent watercolor set. This is Danielle's recommended set of watercolors to get you started in the CreativeGIRL Go-To Watercolor Kit.
Synthetic White Taklon, Set of 4 brushes
Use this set of 4 synthetic white Taklon paintbrushes with your Grumbacher watercolor set to start adding brilliant colors to your doodles and sketches.
Sharpie Poster Paint- White Extra Fine
The Sharpie White Extra-Fine Poster pen will refine the edges of your paintings and doodles for a more complete finish.
Uni Posca Paint Marker- White, Medium Point
Use the Uni-Posca White Paint Marker with the Sharpie White Extra-Fine Poster pen after you've finished painting, to add gentle outlining and details to give your paintings a finished look.
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.