Basket Cases Crochet Kit
The cord-like Macra-Made yarn from Premier has just the right firmness to keep your crochet baskets in shape. The color-dipped design by Meredith Crawford will add a splash of color to your home or office. Find this and 32 other fun designs in Crochetscene 2017, also included in this kit.
See what's inside this collection:
- Crochetscene 2017 Print Issue
- 3 skeins of Premier Yarns Macra-Made in Platinum
- 2 skeins of Premier Yarns Macra-Made in Curacao Coral
- 1 skein of Premier Yarns Macra-Made in Sprout
Vickie Howell is guest editor of this fabulous, over-sized special issue of Crochetscene, with 34 awesome crochet projects. These on-trend projects by top designers are crafted with the newbie crocheter in mind, but they are engaging enough for experienced crocheters. Clear, easy-to-follow patterns allow you to make fabulous crochet projects quickly and without angst. Wrap crochet into your life with these quick yet mod projects-garments, accessories, bags and more-that let you proclaim that you are a crocheter.
Basket Cases Crochet Pattern by Meredith Crawford
Pattern in Magazine
These color-dipped baskets are perfect for stashing everything from your current WIP to your forks and spoons. Great for beginners, this project can be customized to your home decor.
Finished Size: Large basket: 11" in diameter and 6½" tall. Small basket: 4½" in diameter and 4" tall.
Yarn: Small Basket: Premier Yarns Macra-Made (58% polyester, 42% acrylic; 43 yd [39 m]/4.9 oz [140 g]; ): #7412 sprout (A) and #7409 platinum (B), 1 skein each. Large Basket: Premier Yarns Macra-Made (58% polyester, 42% acrylic; 43 yd [39 m]/4.9 oz [140 g]; ): #7408 Curacao coral (A) and #7409 platinum (B), 2 skeins each.
Hook: Size N/13 (9mm). Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
Notions: Tapestry needle.
Gauge: 8 dc = 4" and Rnds 1–2 = 4½".
Originally Published: Crochetscene 2017
Premiere Yarns Macra-Made in Platinum, Curacao Coral, and Sprout
Enjoy working with six skeins of Premier Yarns Macra-Made yarn, a cord-like yarn ideal for creating a firm fabric. This super bulky yarn is 58% polyester, 42% acrylic. It's a colorful knitted polyester tube filled with acrylic fiber. This unique construction gives this yarn structure and strength, making strong and versatile projects.
Fiber Content: 58% Polyester, 42% Acrylic
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.