Interweave Knits Holiday Gifts, 2009 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
|Author/Designer||Interweave Knits Editors|
- good patterns
- This magazine has some good patterns. What I have found in this and other specialty magazines is that some of the patterns are from other Interweave products-such as book and or magazines. (Posted on 1/11/2014)
- knit holiday gifts & knits Accessories 2009
- I love the 2009 knit holiday gift. I only could view this at work. I don't have a computer at home. I do love all the projects it has but, i only can view them at work. If I could get the book itself that would help me more better. I had purchase the down loads when I had a computer but it broke. I just love receiving the news letter and love both book that I had purchase. Thanks and keep the great work you do. Beatriz Quintero (Posted on 11/11/2011)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.