Interweave Knits, Summer 2012 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
The Summer 2012 issue of Interweave Knits is packed with color and techniques just right for summer knitting. Find the perfect accessory for summer parties in "As Pretty Does," or explore modern lace in "Knit Two Together, Yarn Over." "Clay, Cotton, Wood and Wool" shows off pretty shapes with organic texture, while "A Different Stripe" plays with stripes of all kinds. Round out your knitting with cozy, menswear-inspired pieces "On Edwards Street." Grab your sunglasses, pack your knitting bag, and get excited for bright summer knitting.
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
|Author/Designer||Interweave Knits Editors|
- Excellent no problems to report.
- Ordered it, downloaded it and went to work on the Herringbone Vest right away. Lovely knit by the way :) (Posted on 11/19/2014)
- Happy Customer
- Easy download, and works well on iPad. Looking forward to making the Summer Blooms Shawl with Madeline Tosh Lace. (Posted on 7/12/2014)
- Beautiful Issue
- Ordered it, Downloaded it and have instant access. I have a big stash of hand spun wool to knit the Herringbone Vest for my DH. The PDF works seamlessly. (Posted on 3/2/2014)
- Interweave needs a lot of tech improvement
- I can't review the content of this issue for two reasons. First, whenever I tried to read it in iBooks on my ipad it would close itself after a few pages. it wasn't a particular page as this happens even if I try starting at some random page. Secondly, this isn't the issue I thought I was ordering. I followed a link in a Knitting Daily email which excerpted an article on warm-up hand stretches because I wanted to have the full article. It took me a while to figure out it was the wrong issue since it kept closing. Yes, I should have looked more closely at date on the issue I was ordering, but then I trusted the link Interweave provided for their own product. I've had the self-closing problem with other Interweave downloads so I probably won't be buying them again. (Posted on 1/24/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.