Interweave Knits Accessories, 2009 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Interweave Knits Accessories is a special issue with up to 60+ projects. Filled with accessories galore to warm your extremities--hats, scarves and wraps, socks, mitts and gloves, this is a compilation of our favorite knitting accessories. These favorite projects are both seasonal and year-round, timeless in design, and wearable for young and old alike. And there's more: From simple how-to get started techniques through quick finishing tips, this issue will be a handy reference for great accessories now and for many years to come.
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
|Author/Designer||Interweave Knits Editors|
- Accessories 2009 e book
- Just purchased e-book and had no problem downloading it on my PC as a PDF document. 148 pages full of patterns, lessons and adequate quality pictures. What can you ask more for the price. (Posted on 4/22/2015)
- Beautiful Small Gift Items
- I found myself keep borrowing this magazine from the local library. Finally I decided to buy it with the discount offered. I know I'll enjoy making small gifts for friends and family from this magazine. (Posted on 12/28/2011)
- great uses for stash
- I got the digital edition of knit accessories as I only wanted one pattern and needed it quickly. (postage to my part of the world is slow and expensive!) However since buying I have made 3 of the accessories and have plans for a fourth. The patterns are well written with lovely photos, most items only need small amounts of yarn, good for left-overs or "last ball" specials and the mag includes interesting hints and articles. The best thing is the photographic project index so you can quickly find the pattern you want. (Posted on 10/5/2011)
- Fantastic deal! Great intro to Interweave Knits!
- take a look - this is fantastic - print the pages you want to do first and save the rest for another inspiration. Whatta deal! I have half a dozen chosen for gifts and as many more for ME! (Posted on 8/29/2011)
- great deal - tons of terrific patterns
- I'm telling all my (knitting) friends! lots of great Christmas presents in here! (Posted on 8/23/2011)
- Thanks for the Bargain!
- What a deal is right. And just in time for Christmas gift knitting. Thanks Interweave for giving us knitters a break every now and then. This has lots of ideas in it, some simple, some complicated. I bet everyone can find something in their skill and interest level. And practically free! Yippee! (Posted on 8/23/2011)
- Thank you
- This is an incredible offer. I'm telling all my knitting buddies!!! (Posted on 8/23/2011)
- OMGosh this is freaking amazing...Yes it has a ton of ads but well worth ...almost free. (Posted on 8/22/2011)
- Wanting to purchase a copy of Interweave Accessories 2009
- I am interested in purchasing a copy of this magazine. Anyone who has a copy & would like to sell, please contact me. (Posted on 9/7/2010)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.