Quick Knits in Bulky Yarns Pattern Pack
Price as configured: $20.00 Regular Price: $29.50
Stay Warm this Winter with These 5 Digital Knitting Patterns!
Big, bulky yarns are all the rage this fall and so we’ve selected five of our most favorite, bulky accessories for you to enjoy! These knitted accessories work up quickly and will keep you stylish and warm for the cooler fall weather.
Pembroke Wrap Pattern
By Andrea Rangel
This shetland-style lace goes iconic when worked in a bold, chunky gauge: Rendered in light-as-air unspun roving, the fern lace pattern of this wrap has puffy, textural loft.
Designer Andrea Rangel uses traditional triangular shawl construction for a familiar piece with modern edge.
Grand Palais Shawl Pattern
By Tanis Gray
A knitted-on lace edging finishes a bulky garter-stitch triangle. This gorgeous shawl is perfect for chilly evenings and will add that element of elegance to your wardrobe.
At 74" long, this bulky treasure is immensely versitle, wrapping like a scarf, cardigan, or flowy shawl.
Moon Rings Cowl
By Michelle Mattingly
Two bulky novelty yarns combine for a simple, quirky infinity scarf. Worked flat in one piece, the selvedge edges are sewntogether after giving the cowl a half twist.
This long infinity cowl is perfect for two beautiful skeins of irresistible bulky art yarn, or two variegated colors of bulky yarn.
Mega Scarf Pattern
By Deb Newton
This statement scarf is big, bold, bulky, and beautful! Work the scarf in a lattice lace-and-cable pattern for maximum impact.
The Mega scarf the ideal combination of bulky yarn and easy cables to knit, making it the perfect fall project!
Victor Knit Shawl Pattern
By Ruth Garcia-Alcantud
Featuring picot edging and short rows, this soft and cozy women's shawl pattern provides both length and warmth for those chilly fall days.
Create a giant impact in any bright color of your choosing with this must-have fall/winter accessory!
Instantly download the Quick Knits in Bulky Yarns Pattern Pack!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.