Favorite Cowls to Knit Now Pattern Pack
Price as configured: $23.00 Regular Price: $33.00
Knit quick and easy cowl patterns for Fall!
Knit quick and easy cowl patterns for fall! Autumn’s favorite fashion accessory, the knit cowl, is perfect for changeable weather. In this kit, we’ve included 6 of our most popular cowl patterns—knit a cowl for yourself, or make them as gifts! Instantly download all 6 patterns in this convenient pack.
Pale Skies Cowl Pattern
By Sarah Barbour
Knit this beautiful cowl that doubles as a scarf today. This graceful scarf restyles into a cowl - and back again - according to your fashion whims.
Bold, flowing cables worked in rib showcase an unusual texture and create an identical dual-sided fabric.
Trellis Scarf Pattern
By Bethany Hick
A crisp linen blend yarn and dainty crochet flowers take the popular infinity scarf into summer. Piece is knit flat, grafted together, and embellished with crochet flowers.
Lace mesh, wrapped texture stitches, and a crocheted flower ornament combine to create a lush effect.
Serpentine Cowl Pattern
By Angela Hahn
This quick-to-knit cowl reveals intriguing patterning. Yarnovers create structure rather than lace in this cowl.
The pattern is worked every round, creating rapid diagonal movement and revealing the bold motif in relatively little space. This cowl offers a great shape by relaxing over your neck and collar bone.
Leadville Knitted Cowl Pattern
By Annie Watts
Generous double thick cowl with lattice pattern on one side and ribbing on the other.
Thick and generous double thick cowl with lattice pattern on one side and ribbing on the other. This cowl is knit in the round, then folded in half and seamed to create the double layers.
Inishbofin Cowl Pattern
By Heidi Todd Kozae
This plush cowl makes for a quick knit. Working cables in the round is fun and fast.
Try out with this plush and cozy cowl offering chunky details.
Grays Ferry Cowl
By Courtney Kelley
Knit this quick and luxurious cowl. An alpaca-silk-cashmere blended yarn makes this casual, wearable cowl elegant.
Colored stripes add a fun visual appeal, add detail to any neckline.
Download the Favorite Cowls to Knit Now Pattern Pack!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.