Deck the Halls Home Décor Bundle
Price as configured: $19.99
The holiday season is just around the corner! As crafters, we are already thinking of what to make for loved ones. To help you get a head-start on the holidays, we have put together an exclusive bundle, featuring the premiere issue of DIY Holiday 2014. With this bundle, you will enjoy 10+ digital patterns to decorate your home for the holidays as well as 25 projects included in DIY Holiday. Deck the Halls with these knit and crochet home décor patterns!
Included in this bundle:
DIY Holiday 2014
This magazine caters to every crafter, with holiday projects featuring quilting, sewing, beading, knitting, crochet, weaving and mixed media! Whether you are exploring crafting for the first time, or interested in adding a new skill to your repetoire, everyone will find something they will love. Holidays are right around the corner, don't miss your chance to get a head start and try something new!
With beautiful photography and step-by-step instructions, these projects can be accomplished by anyone willing to take the time to learn a new craft!
German Ornaments Patterns
By Anne Weaver
Celebrate the holiday season with this set of three ornaments!
A pickle, acorn, and pinecone are the knitted versions of traditional German glass ornaments. Try beaded knitting in these quick projects to create a little sparkle in your decoration.
Soft Porcelain Bowls Pattern
By Amanda Scheuzger
These small ornamental bowls feature fun lace edgings.
Perfect as decor or a quick little gift, these soft porcelain bowls will hold your holiday trinkets.
Bird a Pois Pattern
By Lucinda Guy
Add some holiday to spirit to your home with the spotted Bird a Pois!
This little knitted bird will bring holiday cheer amongst the greenery of the season.
Yule Trees Pattern
By AnneLena Mattison
Decorate your home for the holidays with folk-art inspired Yule Trees!
These trees are easy to make with a series of cones felted and nested together to make this set of folk-art Yule Trees.
Graphic Ornaments Pattern
By Lily Chin
Fast and fun, these double-ended Tunisian crochet ornaments make great stocking stuffers, gifts, and toys.
Use your own favorite color combinations in any of the crochet patterns here or come up with your own patterns!
Knitted Pinecone Ornaments Pattern
By Jesie Ostermiller
You will love these pinecone shaped two-color ornaments!
Knitted in the round and stuffed, these pinecone ornaments are a perfect way to add some seasonal cheer to your home.
Download the Deck the Halls: Home Décor Bundle Today!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.