The Knitter's Companion: Collector's Edition Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
By Vicki Square
Originally released in 1996, The Knitter's Companion is beloved by knitters everywhere and has sold over 250,000 copies. In 2010, The Knitter's Companion DVD set was released and has proven to be just as indispensable as the book. Knitters love Vicki's step-by-step guidance and visual instruction on how to achieve a wide variety of necessary knitting techniques. Plus, they love that a video tutorial is available for every technique explained in the original book.
Good news! Vicki's back in 2016 with even more easy-to-follow tutorials and techniques NOT included in the original book or DVD set. This collection is perfect for every knitter: who doesn't need a comprehensive reference of cast-ons, bind-offs, seaming techniques, and much more? With the updated Knitter's Companion: Collector's Edition, everything is right at your fingertips and all in one place. Keep the digital download nearby on your laptop or tablet any time you need that perfect cast-on for a sweater neckline or a refresher on your favorite stretchy bind-off. You'll have everything you need, right when you need it.
For 20 years, countless knitters have learned new skills and perfected their knitting with Vicki's concise, patient teaching style. With over 8½ hours of clear video instruction, this set is an incredible value and an even better collection to have in your library. Join Vicki today and discover what's all-new to learn in 2016.
Vicki Square is the author and instructor of the original The Knitter's Companion book and accompanying video set, as well as Folk Hats, Folk Bags, Knit Kimono, and many more titles. She is also a contributor to Lace Style, Simple Style, and Knitting Green. Her artistry in color and aesthetic are stated boldly through her engineering of unusually shaped garments and accessories. Magazines such as Interweave Knits and Spin-Off have featured her work, and she has won awards for her innovative designs. Vicki has been designing and teaching knitting for more than twenty years, and cross-trains her creative passions with drawing, painting, and mixed media pursuits. She lives in Fort Collins, Colorado.
|Product Type||Video Download|
|Runtime||8 hours 33 minutes|
- cinco estrellas
Otra maravilla más de Interweave. Sigo aprendiendo a tejer, sin parar y en inglés, claro, aunque no me atreva a escribirlo. Saludos desde Uruguay, y gracias por tan excelente material. (Another marvel over Interweave. I'm still learning to knit without stopping and English, of course, but I dare not write it. Greetings from Uruguay, and thanks for the excellent material.)
(Posted on 9/23/2016)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.