Knit Unexpected Cables: Reversible, Traveling, Infinite, & More Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Knit Unexpected Cables: Reversible, Traveling, Infinites & More
Video Companion to the book, Unexpected Cables: Feminine Knitted Garments Featuring Modern Cable Knitting
With Heather Zoppetti
Join Unexpected Cables author and instructor Heather Zoppetti and explore some of the more unusual and interesting cable techniques. This video tutorial is a great compliment to her book Unexpected Cables: Feminine Knitted Garments Featuring Modern Cable Knitting. While it’s not necessary to work from the book to learn from this tutorial, you’ll be able to tackle any of the cables you’ll find in the book once you complete this video workshop. Then, take what you learn and apply Heather’s helpful techniques to any cable project.
With Knit Unexpected Cables video tutorial you’ll learn:
- How to work two types of reversible cables using ribbing
- How to knit traveling cables
- How Heather manages multiple cable needles used at the same time in one project and
- How to knit infinite cables that appear to spring out of nowhere from the fabric and disappear again.
With this tutorial, you’ll become a cable knitting expert!
Learn about Heather Zoppetti:
Heather Zoppetti is a knitwear designer, instructor, and author of Everyday Lace (Interweave, 2014) and Unexpected Cables (Interweave, 2015). Her patterns have been featured in Interweave Knits, Knitscene, and Jane Austen Knits, and by yarn companies such as Manos del Uruguay, Baah Yarns, The Alpaca Yarn Company, Reywa Fibers, and Universal Yarns. She is the owner and founder of Stitch Sprouts, a yarn and pattern distribution company. Heather lives and teaches in Lancaster, PA.
|Product Type||Video Download|
- video does not work properly
the first 10 min of the video does not work properly. When I wanted to return it, I was told I cant and there is nothing wrong with it, It keeps stopping for almost a minute at a time .....painful to watch. Interweave does not stand behind their product
For support with our videos, please contact us at 866-949-1646. (Posted on 6/26/2016)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.