Rugged Knits eBook
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
by Andrea Rangel
Fill your wardrobe with knit garments and accessories you'll love wearing year after year. Whether you're walking the dog, doing yard work or simply curling up for a cozy night at home, these functional, well-designed pieces are perfect for your everyday adventures.
Inside Rugged Knits, you'll find 24 patterns for both men and women. Warm, wooly sweaters and socks take root next to more delicate (but just as resilient) pieces, such as a lace-trimmed shawl and cozy cowl. Knitters will rejoice in the variety of techniques featured, from cables to colorwork. And for those who want something simple, textured knit-purl designs are the answer.
The classic pieces in Rugged Knits are bound to be perennial favorites, long after the knitting is done.
Download your copy of Rugged Knits today!
|Project||Sweaters, Socks, Shawls, Cowls|
Attempted to start the Elderberry Road Cardigan, but there are obvious errors. That pattern gauge calls for size 7 needles, however they are not on the materials list. A row seems to be missing when switching colors after the ribbing...switching colors on a ws row would make a wonky ridge of garter st which clearly isn't seen in the sample pictures. Also, when setting up for the fronts and back, there is an extra stitch in each grouping...seems like that pattern should actually be worked over an even number of sts. The neck shaping instructions made no sense...I just ended up mirroring what was done on the left and right fronts. The pattern said to repeat bind off rows double the amount of times than would even be possible.
I think that the patterns in this book are gorgeous but I am a bit nervous to start another and have to ad lib my way through again due to errors. I understand that errors happen as a book goes through all the stages to getting published, but this was excessive. (Posted on 5/24/2016)
- All the patterns you ever wanted in one book
- Finally here's that book of look good, feel good to wear patterns for both sexes that will meet the need of " I don't know what I'm looking for exactly but I'll know when I see it." I honestly want to knit most of the designs in this book & I know I will come back to it time & time again. (Posted on 5/22/2016)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.