Interweave Escapes Knitting Retreat: Lake Tahoe, California April 25-28, 2019 with Romi Hill
Interweave Escapes is a unique way for knitters to come together, learn from a knitting expert and enjoy the camaraderie of fellow devotees in this intimate, retreat-style event.
On April 25 - 28, 2019 Interweave Escapes is traveling to Lake Tahoe, California to enjoy this exclusive event. We will be staying at the luxurious Sunnyside Resort for a one-of-a kind, all inclusive knitting getaway. There will be two workshops from designer Romi Hill, delicious gourmet meals and an excursion to Jimmy Beans Wool with Laura Zander. Join us for an amazing weekend amid the natural beauty of Lake Tahoe, April 25-28, 2019.
There will be two three-hour knitting workshops with Romi Hill:
- Lacehacker: Discover Romi Hill’s favorite lace tips and tricks in this hands-on class. Learn about materials for lace knitting, the best cast-ons and bind-offs, tricks for keeping edges loose when switching colors, managing charts, avoiding errors, using markers, and many other tips to make your lace life easier. Plus, If you have a tip you want to share or a question, bring it on! The more the merrier.
- Shapely Shawls: Explore the different shapes shawls can come in and how you can increase or decrease them to arrive at a particular shape. Have fun working on miniature shawls and going through the perfect start for a triangular shawl: the garter tab! This is a fun hands-on class complete with plenty of samples to fondle and shapes to knit!
Starting at just $1,695 per person (for double occupancy), this extremely limited event includes lodging at the Sunnyside Resort, all meals, workshops, and a gift bag. All taxes and gratuities are also included.
- Suite: Single Occupancy ($2,595 per person) or Double Occupancy ($2,095 per person)
- Lakefront: Single Occupancy ($2,495 per person) or Double Occupancy ($1,995 per person)
- Partial Lakefront: Single Occupancy ($2,295 per person) or Double Occupancy ($1,895 per person)
- Garden View: Single Occupancy ($1,995 per person) or Double Occupancy ($1,695 per person)
- Companion ($1,000 per person): Want to bring a non-knitting guest/spouse? All companions can participate in all non-knitting activities/meals.
Sugar Bush Yarn is the Official Yarn Sponsor of Interweave Escapes.
For additional questions please contact Doreen Connors at email@example.com or 516-498-7463.
No refunds will be provided within 90 days of the event.
|Product Type||Live Event Registration|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.