Interweave Escapes Knitting Retreat: Camden, ME - April 30 - May 3, 2020
Interweave Escapes is a unique way for knitters to come together, learn from a knitting expert and enjoy the camaraderie of fellow devotees in this intimate, retreat-style event.
On April 30 – May 3, Interweave Escapes is traveling to historic Camden, Maine to enjoy this exclusive event. We will be staying at the luxurious Camden Harbour Inn for a one-of-a kind, all-inclusive knitting getaway. There will be two workshops from Sarah Solomon and Amanda Scheuzger, delicious gourmet meals, a trip to Northern Solstice Alpaca Farm, and more. Join us for an amazing weekend amid the beauty of the Camden Harbour, April 30 – May 3, 2020.
Spots are limited and going fast! Don't wait, these exclusive events sell out quickly!
There will be two knitting workshops from Sarah Solomon and Amanda Scheuzger:
Fundamentals of Sweater Knitting: There are few things as satisfying as being able to knit your very own sweater. But even if you’ve knit many other types of projects, knitting sweaters involves techniques and a knowledge base that might still be unfamiliar to you. The aim of this course is to provide knitters with the foundation needed to knit a successful sweater that is a pleasure to wear. We will discuss choosing a pattern that will suit you and matching it with appropriate yarn. We will learn how to read a schematic so that we understand how the finished garment will fit ourselves, rather than the model in the picture. Most importantly, we will learn how to knit and measure a gauge swatch that will ensure that the garment we knit is the size we want.
Intro to Mosaic Knitting: Mosaic knitting is a fun and easy entry into the world of colorwork knitting - if you can knit two color stripes, you can work mosaic patterns. In this class, we will examine the attributes of mosaic stitch patterns and how they are created, learn how to read the instructions and charts, look at the differences in working the stitch patterns flat and in the round, and we will practice several stitch patterns.
Starting at just $2,095 per person (for double occupancy), this extremely limited event includes lodging at Camden Harbour Inn, all meals, workshops, a trip to Northern Solstice Alpaca Farm, and a gift bag. All taxes and gratuities are also included.
- Suite: Single Occupancy ($2,595 per person) or Double Occupancy ($2,395 per person)
- Jr. Suite: Single Occupancy ($2,495 per person) or Double Occupancy ($2,295 per person)
- Deluxe: Single Occupancy ($2,395 per person) or Double Occupancy ($2,095 per person)
- Deluxe Companion: ($1200 per person) Want to bring a non-knitting guest spouse? Select a "single room" at checkout and your companion can participate in all non-knitting activities/meals.
- Extra Nights: Suite ($455 per person), Jr. Suite ($425 per person) or Deluxe ($400 per person) Extend your stay a night or two! Extra Nights Stays are available Sunday May 3rd and Monday May 4th.
- Single: Enjoy your own room with luxury accommodations. All meals and activities included.
- Double: Share a room with one of your favorite knitting friends and enjoy luxury accommodations. All meals and activities included for both guests.
For additional questions please contact Doreen Connors at email@example.com or 516-498-7463.
No refunds will be provided within 90 days of the event. All photos courtesy of the Camden Harbour Inn.
|Product Type||Live Event Registration|
New subscribers, who wish to receive the current newsstand issue of a magazine, should purchase that issue individually as the subscription will start with the upcoming newsstand issue. Please note, the first issue of your subscription may take up to 4-6 weeks to arrive (international customers, please add an additional 2 weeks for shipping times).
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.