Knitting Wizardry eBook
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Enter a magical world of knitting with these 27 spellbinding projects!
From the editors of the popular magazine Jane Austen Knits comes an enchanting collection that will take you deep into the realm of wizards, witches, and magical creatures. Enter a world filled with beguiling but classic garments in this collection of 27 knitting patterns.
You'll love this book if:
- You're a fan of wizards, witches and magical creatures
- You're a knitter looking for a challenge
- You want knitting projects for both men and women
Revel in a broad variety of magical subject matter while employing a wide variety of knitting techniques: Cables for projects fit for giants and sorcerers; lace for glamorous shawls and gauntlets perfect to wear at the ball; cozy colorwork socks, caps, and mitts that will keep you warm while tending the herbal garden or wandering in the wild woods.
Explore your hidden dark side with projects that are slightly more sinister (though beautiful) such as shadowy cloaks and glistening shrugs. And finally, you’ll flaunt your own knitting magic in a variety of stunning cardigans, vests, and sweaters for men and women.
Whether your interest is magical inspiration or just great patterns, this book has something for everyone!
Order or download Knitting Wizardry today!
*Look familiar? These patterns were previously published in the U.S. only special issue magazine The Unofficial Harry Potter Knits. These patterns have been modified and updated for all to enjoy.
|Number Of Pages||152|
- Better than expected! Some patterns not explanatory enough
- This had much better patterns than expected and at a great price on sale. Especially with my %15 off coupon. I bought this for the ginnys cardigan pattern since this was the cheapest source for it and got 26 other patterns to boot. All of which are beautiful. The only issue I had was with the ginnys cardigan pattern (admittedly the only one I have been using thus far and have read all the way through ). The directions are super short which is fine other than the fact that it's less than acceptable explanation for what to do right after the set up row for what to do other than the increase and decrease rows and when exactly to use them, etc. Maybe it's just me but I was tp the point of tears after reading and rereading a hundred times and still not understanding. I tried to find errata, a more detailed explanation and even wrote the designer to no avail and no help. Finally after writing a forum post on ravelry I found someone with this pattern in a magazine that helped me. If it wasnt for them this review would be a disaster but since I cant say for sure whether it was me and my understanding or the actual pattern with the problem, and the fact that it was literally two small paragraphs out of over a hundred pages of book I.had a problem with I.cant say that this isnt worth buying because it definitely is. You can see every pattern in the book on ravelry if you want to see them all before you buy but if not you probably wont be dissapointed. Theres literally something for everyone. You, your husband, your kids, etc. And it's not just accesories even though there are some socks, hats, and such as well. (Posted on 5/17/2016)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.