Knitting Traditions, Spring 2013 Print Edition
Take a look at the knitted projects in this issue:
Pucker-Stitch Jumper, Grandmother's Finnish Socks, Pucker-Stitch Jumper button detail, A Russian Beret, An Aran for Fules
This vintage knitted sweater pattern, called "Jumper with 'pucker stitch' pattern" in its original publication, has been updated by Debbie O'Neill to include an added schematic and gauge information, making it accessible to modern knitters.
A Vintage Knitted Tie, Jack Frost Baby Cardigan, Groenlo Mittens, An Anna Marie Jensen Doily, Elizabeth Jackson's "A Stocking"
Jack Frost Baby Cardigan:
Learn about the history of the Jack Frost Yarn Company and its popular, now-vintage knitted pattern books, as written by Heather A. Vaughan. Enjoy photographs of early Jack Frost pattern booklets and create your own vintage baby cardigan with the Jack Frost Baby Cardigan knitting pattern.
An Orenburg Honeycomb Lace Scarf, Miniature Sion Bag, Myrtle Leaf Scarf, Summer Flowers Gossamer Scarf, Latvian Usins and Sun Mittens
An Orenburg Honeycomb Lace Scarf:
Join Galina Khmeleva in an exploration of different types of Russian knitting needles and create your own set with instructions for personalized knitting needles. Try your hand at the challenging Honeycomb lace motif with Galina's knitted scarf pattern.
An Aran-Stitch Vest, Olga's Learning Socks, Waldorf-Inspired Toy Horses, Nordic Mittens for Baby, Grandfather's Stockings
Waldorf-Inspired Toy Horses:
Learn about the history of Waldorf schools and their practice of teaching children to knit in the first grade to improve hand-eye coordination, concentration, and creativity in students. Create your own Waldorf-inspired knitted horse toys to foster creative and imaginative play for a child in your life.
Enjoy all these projects and stories first-hand.
Get your copy of Knitting Traditions Spring 2013 today!
- Very interesting read along with intriguing patterns
- This magazine has so much to offer, if you like history and then some fascinating old age designs, this is worth owning. (Posted on 4/5/2016)
- A good buy
- I love the stories that go along with the patterns. It really gives you a sense of how knitting developed. (Posted on 4/17/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.