Knitting Daily Workshop: Knitting from the Top Down with Wendy Bernard Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
In this workshop video, knitter extraordinaire Wendy Bernard shares her expertise for knitting top-down sweaters. Knit along with her as she demonstrates a top-down raglan pullover and a set-in sleeve cardigan pattern. With the tips and techniques you'll learn from this step-by-step approach, you'll become an expert on knitting from the top down.
- How to shape necklines, armholes, sleeves, and the bodies of knitted sweaters while knitting from the top down, a method that allows you to try on sweaters while you're knitting them.
- How to customize the fit of any top-down sweater.
- How to place provisional stitches onto live needles.
- How to join sweater sections easily with little or no seaming.
- And much, much more!
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Not Satisfied
- I thought this video would go in to a lot more detail. Maybe I'm more experienced than I thought but I found it just a lot of fluff. Also, the pattern calls for a M1 but in the video Knit Front and Back is used. I think there is a difference between these two increases. (Posted on 2/9/2015)
- it is not what I expected because I thought it was a step by step and not a simple explanation of a pattern. (Posted on 8/19/2014)
- very ineresting
- There are a lot of beautiful patterns to do during all winter (Posted on 1/20/2014)
- Knitting from the Top Down with Wendy Bernard
- I really enjoyed this workshop. The explanations were clear and after ending the workshop, I started to knit Ingenue and completed the project with no problems. I would recommend this workshop to anyone who has never tried knitting top down before. (Posted on 11/11/2011)
- Disappointing but still a good video with great patterns included
- I give this video 3.5 stars out of 5 (half a star wasn't an option for the rating icon). (Posted on 7/10/2011)
- A very good video for garment beginners
- If you have never knit a garment before (top down or not), this is a very good video. Wendy is a terrific designer. I found as an advanced knitter that I didn't really learn much from her video. (Posted on 5/10/2011)
- Easy to watch and learn - very enjoyable
- I bought this downloadable DVD yesterday on the sale - and started watching it immediately. For me, as it is an on-sale item, it is excellent value for money. I thoroughly enjoyed the straight forward gentle approach Wendy Bernard has. I always watch things with the "I have something to learn" approach and although I'm no stranger to top-down, there were many little things that just make "top-down" work more quickly or smoother or gave me some new insight or a other tool to my basket. There are some many more questions I'd like to ask Wendy, and I'm hoping she'll do another dvd on more tips and tricks to do with less seams and all in one constructions, and also how to avoid problems. Very enjoyable. (Posted on 4/19/2011)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.