Knitting Daily Workshop: Domino Knitting with Vivian Hoxbro Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
|It's Cool to Be Square!
Knitting Daily Workshop: Domino Knitting with Vivian HØxbro.
Learn how to knit squares, triangles, and how to join these shapes to make knitted masterpieces.
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Found the patterns
I found the patterns hidden in a download folder that had materialized on my hard drive without me knowing where. The video itself loaded into iTunes and the file names did not come up in a search. So the patterns are there but a bit hidden. Other videos have the accompanying pattern pdf as a separate file to download, which I assumed also in this case. Confusing.
But the video itself is great and the patterns lovely and unusual, exactly why i bought this. Can't wait to make them. (Posted on 12/19/2014)
- Great but projects missing
- The video itself is great. I was particularly interested in the flowers and the instructions are very clear. But in the download, the four projects are not included and no information on where to find them. Very disappointing. (Posted on 12/13/2014)
- What a treat!
I LOVED this video and the specific projects! Vivian's excitement about domino knitting is adorable. And I love the inventive way she discovers completely new forms through any mistakes she makes. . Vivian thinks structurally, which is what interests me in knitting - and through that she generates beautiful patterns and colors. I'll be working with these instructions into the future. Vivian is a knitting genius.
The one small improvement I'd have liked in the video would be to snip out some of when she's just doing plain knitting or casting on. (Posted on 3/21/2014)
Vivian starts this class by saying that she is going to stick to knitting squares, for the rest of her life, even though you can do various shapes in domino knitting, When you can do THIS with squares I will do the same. This is a really excellent video, really well taught and clear.
(Posted on 3/2/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.