Knitting Daily TV, Episode 903 - Reversibilty Counts (Video Download)
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Eunny begins this episode with examples and demonstrations of reversible fabrics. Just because something is reversible, doesn't mean its exactly the same on both sides. This reversibility is displayed with the Chincoteague Jacket by Lisa Jacobs from the Spring 2012 issue of Interweave Knits magazine. By making this jacket with reversible stitches and with different buttons on each side, this jacket gives the wearer two different options.
Sponsored by Interweave.
Eunny is wearing the Peony Cardigan by Cecily Glowik MacDonald, featured in the Spring 2012 issue of Interweave Knits magazine.
On this episode's Accessorize Me! segment, Eunny joins crochet expert Kristin Omdahl with a reversible crocheted mobius design that is made of strips of crocheted fabric. This Pompeii Mobius design is from Kristin's book The Finer Edge and will be available as a free download on KnittingDailyTV.com in late September 2012. Thank you for your patience.
Sponsored by Interweave.
For more detailed information about the Pompeii Mobius, purchase the entire season of Knitting Daily TV 900 on DVD or as a digital download and get a free bonus segment with Kristin that dives more in-depth into this mobius and crochet design elements.
Eunny and Clara team up once again to discuss locally spun fibers and yarns, something that may be important to you in your quest for supporting local North American companies. On this Yarn Spotlight Clara discusses Buffalo Wool Company's Earth yarn, a yarn completely made in North America from Bison down and nylon. Clara will discuss why this tough animal makes deliciously soft yarn as well as the best uses for bison yarn. Also featured on this segment is Louet's Easport Alpaca.
Sponsored by Buffalo Wool Company.
Lastly on episode 903 Eunny teaches viewers how to make an invisible seam so your reversible fabrics can stay that way.
|Product Type||Video Download|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.