Knitting Daily TV, Episode 611 - Kids Knit & Crochet (Download)
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Eunny starts this episode off with a primer on knitting to fit a shape. She'll demonstrate some basic increases and decreases often used when knitting garments for children. For this tip and more, download your free eBook of 22 Techniques for Knitters of All Levels.
Kristin Omdahl joins crochet designer and author Robyn Chachula on location. Robyn talks about her latest book, Baby Blueprint Crochet, which includes her blueprint crochet methods for making garments using the universal symbols and charts for crochet. With her techniques, reading crochet patterns in other languages becomes easier if you understand charts and symbols, and the garments in her new book are cute for babies and children. Download the Upcycled Washcloths pattern from her book, also seen on this episode.
Crochet Edgings and Trims:
On this segment of Crochet Corner with Kristin Omdahl she joins Shay for a tutorial on illusion edgings--it looks like many rows of crochet, but each repeat is worked back and forth upon itself in a single row of edging. The Deco Skirt pattern specified as a download on this episode of Crochet Corner is not available. Instead, please download the Cables and Lace Broomstick Hat pattern, from Kristin's book Crochet So Fine.
On this episode's How-To segment, Shay is on location with some young people who are learning the needle crafts through the volunteer efforts of the Helping Hands Foundation. Learn how you can bring the needle arts to youth in your area, and support the Helping Hands Foundation's efforts.
Eunny is back in the studio to offer a quick tip on creating twisted cord, a pretty quick and easy no-knit way to add cord to projects like baby booties, hoodies, and more. Download more tips with your free eBook 22 Techniques for Knitters of All Levels.
For tips, techniques, and patterns seen on this episode, visit KnittingDailyTV.com
|Product Type||Video Download|
New subscribers, who wish to receive the current newsstand issue of a magazine, should purchase that issue individually as the subscription will start with the upcoming newsstand issue. Please note, the first issue of your subscription may take up to 4-6 weeks to arrive (international customers, please add an additional 2 weeks for shipping times).
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.